Breh's Let's talk about the time you cheated on your girl

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I know how some of y'all nikkas get down, and the streets wanna hear the stories.

Did you get caught while fukking around?
Did you get another bytch pregnant?
Did you feel bad after doing it?
Did you ever confess without her knowing?
Have you changed from your demonic lifestyle?

Share with the Coli fam :birdman:

And ladies share your stories too. I know specifically of two broads who had a man while fukking with me. Chick I met over memorial day told me she had a man as she was giving me her number. He bout to share his girl and don't even know it :lolbron:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes to all the above.

I'm pretty sure i got a seed out there, at least one, cuz i busted in a girl and she said she gonna keep it if she had it, pretty sure she was italian some form of mediteranean. I dunno about abortions cuz i tell the b1tches to get plan b'd. they can't get back at me cuz i banged them before they even knew my last name, i guess u can't do that when ur famous, lol. I bounced as fast as I could with taht italian girl, that was like 3 years ago and if anyone was gonna keep it, it would be her. i f*ckin forget her name. so i dunno, nor do i wanna find out, the name or the baby.. I cheated on my girl a lot. like not affairs, just flat out one night stands and random sex acts. i pretty much stopped cuz the guilt really took over. I'mma try to be loyal to wifey.

But if the right b1tch comes with the right attitude.

Or someone just as scandolous as me.

Dang.

I will not be able to ignore my primal instincts.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
i fukked and went on with my day

thats it

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Cheated in highschool on my girl with her best friend and was doing em both and never looked she never could confirm it but she asked 2 years later and still didnt find out after i and just kept a main but was still getting around with other females i learned alot and realized when a female cheats on you u gonna feel shytty :no:

So i just stay single atm be honest with the female and tell em im talking to other females
and i still get the poonati :win:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:birdman: throw the refs in the bushes

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
my first was this chick i grew up with, we hadnt seen eachother for a while
but when we did it was like :leon: "wow you've grown up"

she got a boyfriend i got a girlfriend, so we kept it friendly
for a while. she was always cool, i would go over there and
play xbox n shyt when my girl pissed me off.

one night she hits me up says shes bored, i go scoop
her. we're takin shots at my crib and start watchin
a movie, she gets under the covers on some "im cold"
shyt and threw her panties at me, i dove in and killed it.

we proceeded to cheat on all our partners for the next
4 years with eachother.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Did you get caught while fukking around?

Eventually. It was around my senior year in HS. I was at a prep school on athletic scholarship. Place was white as hell, and my girl was still at my old school. I picked her up everyday after school(that I could) and still saw her almost daily so it wasn't that big of an issue. Was messing around with this white chick that I had Economics with. Typical ditsy, blonde hair, blue eyed, wealthy, valley "Oh my god!" type of a chick. She was always coming on to me strong since my junior year. Her & her friends. The girl was fine as hell, but I had always brushed her off and did some light flirting from time to time, but never anything serious.

She was at a party one of my classmates was throwing, and I showed up. Long story short, we end up having sex that night, and at least three times afterwards in the span of about two weeks. Few weeks later she sees me out at the mall with my gf, and that night blows up my phone telling me how she can't believe that I'm using her. Telling me she can do anything my girl can do and better, and she doesn't understand why I won't be with her. I saw the red flags and tried to cease any sort of communication, but it was the classic case of too little, too late, and she went ballistic. Flooded my girls FB about the entire fiasco.

Next thing I know my girl is calling me in tears and I'm feeling like shyt. I denied any involvement and confronted the chick at school in the hall. She created a scene and made it seem as if I had physically attacked her. :snoop: Luckily for me there were witnesses in the hall, and it helped that my coach vouched for me heavily. Regardless, my girl ceased any type of communication with me for a couple weeks. I finally convinced her it was all bull, and that I had flirted and made out with the girl, but that was it. She was hurt, but we worked through it.

Did you get another bytch pregnant?

:huhldup: Only 20. No kids for me in the foreseeable future.

Did you feel bad after doing it?

Most definitely.

Did you ever confess without her knowing?

No.

Have you changed from your demonic lifestyle?

I know I'm liable to slip up at this stage in my life, so I'll be single for the time being. It hurt seeing her devastated like that, but she's going off to college this upcoming August, so we're kinda splitting up. If it ever comes down to it and I slip up again, regardless of who I'm with, all I can say for sure is no white girls will be involved. :shaq: