Brehs just found out my girl was a sugar baby dont know how to feel

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
- Bad brown skin shorty with a bubble. Just graduated college

- Been fukking on and off for 2 years. Actually took her V card (she’s young)

- She asks me to commit around March, I finally do.

- Last weekend find some old suggestive texts in her phone. After pressing her she reveals to me that she has been a sugar baby since January.

- Back story. Her moms dead and her pops isn’t in the picture. She has to cover herself as well as help pay her brothers college tuition (they’re immigrants.) Basically felt she had no other options because she was in college and thus jobless up until May.

- Says she stopped around June when she secured a legit job for a great salary. Scrubbed her profile, which she showed me.

- Claims it was 4 men total. Only slept with all of them once. :duck:All 4 offered to give a test run to see how she’d feel and dropped between 2-5k just for that weekend.

- Of the ones I saw, they were all old, ugly loser looking cac a with micro dikks. Fairly non threatening

This girl is a smart go getter type. Graduated with a 4.0 and secured a great job. Works real hard and will do whatever to be successful. And she’s bad.

She basically explained that 80% of the money she made went to her brother and the other 20% towards spoiling me, which I believe because shorty has spent more bread on me and taken me on more trips than any girl I can remember.

She expected me to be more mad but doesn’t realize I’m a sexual deviant and fake want to exploit this situation and profit with her. At the same time though, pride and self respect is kicking in.

What should I do brehs? :lupe:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Bad brown skin shorty with a bubble. Just graduated college

- Been fukking on and off for 2 years. Actually took her V card (she’s young)

- She asks me to commit around March, I finally do.

- Last weekend find some old suggestive texts in her phone. After pressing her she reveals to me that she has been a sugar baby since January.

- Back story. Her moms dead and her pops isn’t in the picture. She has to cover herself as well as help pay her brothers college tuition (they’re immigrants.) Basically felt she had no other options because she was in college and thus jobless up until May.

- Says she stopped around June when she secured a legit job for a great salary. Scrubbed her profile, which she showed me.

- Claims it was 4 men total. Only slept with all of them once. :duck:All 4 offered to give a test run to see how she’d feel and dropped between 2-5k just for that weekend.

- Of the ones I saw, they were all old, ugly loser looking cac a with micro dikks. Fairly non threatening

This girl is a smart go getter type. Graduated with a 4.0 and secured a great job. Works real hard and will do whatever to be successful. And she’s bad.

She basically explained that 80% of the money she made went to her brother and the other 20% towards spoiling me, which I believe because shorty has spent more bread on me and taken me on more trips than any girl I can remember.

She expected me to be more mad but doesn’t realize I’m a sexual deviant and fake want to exploit this situation and profit with her. At the same time though, pride and self respect is kicking in.

What should I do brehs? :lupe:

change the word sugar baby for prostitute

not trying to disrespect your girl but thats what she was doing and the both of you shouldnt sugarcoat it ....

If she will do whatever it takes to be successful it also means that when the time comes she will sleep with her boss to get that promotion ....

she didnt tell you, she was caught ..... meaning she has no problem lying and keeping secrets from you ......

im not saying you should leave ..... Im not saying you should stay.... all Im saying is that all the couples I know that are sexual deviants ( swinging lifestyle, prostitution etc.... ) are pretty much open and honest with each other about what they do...

jus sayin

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:laff::laff::laff:

Her brothers couldn’t work but are in college?!?!?!?

@ you believing she was fukking cacs to save her brothers from being parentless

Had the nerve to make it sound like she was doing community work

No wonder so many women today are so brave to bullshyt around

Your girl is a prostitute who equates her value with men / sex with money

You are questioning what to do like a fukking simp. fukking simp make me disgusted to call you a man

:laff::laff::laff:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Who cares.

I've been a sugar daddy. You aren't being honest if you don't think a LOT of women do sugar baby stuff these days, it's pretty common. Usually I'd say most chicks stick to paid lunch/dinner dates, but there are many who go farther (sex). I've traveled with sugar babies, done dates, etc. Some who only wanted to eat/talk/hang out and wouldn't fukk for any amount of money. Others who did all that plus fukked.

If it's in her past, why do you care? She did what she had to do, and made good money. She used it to get ahead. Why is that a problem. Most of the girls I talked to on sugar baby sites were in college working towards lucrative degrees and just wanted to graduate without debt.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Who cares.

I've been a sugar daddy. You aren't being honest if you don't think a LOT of women do sugar baby stuff these days, it's pretty common. Usually I'd say most chicks stick to paid lunch/dinner dates, but there are many who go farther (sex). I've traveled with sugar babies, done dates, etc. Some who only wanted to eat/talk/hang out and wouldn't fukk for any amount of money. Others who did all that plus fukked.

If it's in her past, why do you care? She did what she had to do, and made good money. She used it to get ahead. Why is that a problem. Most of the girls I talked to on sugar baby sites were in college working towards lucrative degrees and just wanted to graduate without debt.

You sound like a rest-haven:hhh:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Who cares.

Honestly the only reason I remotely care is because it continued on even while we were dating after she asked ME to commit but I’ve done some foul shyt myself so I can’t say nothing. :russ: