Brehs, is what they say about Tubi true? Do the movies be like this? *Update: Official Tubi Movie Recommendations Thread *

Daps
I just watched a movie called "Armstrong" that was really, really good.

I couldn't tell I the main dude homeboy was acting or really :demonic: he was that good. Gave of some O-dog vibes

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy

I couldn't tell I the main dude homeboy was acting or really :demonic: he was that good. Gave of some O-dog vibes
I seen that too. Bruh's mom was triflin

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Wasn’t a bad movie at all.

My most recent Tubi watches are Tagged and Diamond girls.

There’s another one but I can’t remember the name of it. Nerd was buying crypto with dope money for a dealer.
Bro think of the name of that movie I want to check it out

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:what:Ok……I went over my sister’s house. And she was watching a movie featuring Yung Joc. Joc was a gamer who had trouble talking to women. So he went to the gas station. And began popping gas station dikk pills. That transformed him to his alter ego, on some buddy love shyt. Then he began piping thots and killing them.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Yo this shyt was fire. One thing about Tubi is it gives some shine to a lot of black actors. The acting in Armstrong was really solid, especially from the 2 leads. Good flick.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:what:Ok……I went over my sister’s house. And she was watching a movie featuring Yung Joc. Joc was a gamer who had trouble talking to women. So he went to the gas station. And began popping gas station dikk pills. That transformed him to his alter ego, on some buddy love shyt. Then he began piping thots and killing them.
Yo whats the name of this shyt???

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

:gladbron: