Brehs in relationships, what makes you confident that your girl won't cheat?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0616-aaron-hernandez-gun-tmz-sports-2.jpg

:troll:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
You really believe that?

Just what I've seen throughout college :yeshrug:

If you fukked on the first night you met her at a party or kick back, chances are she's done it before

If she doesn't mind you recording, most likely another nikka has her on video

It's damn near impossible to find a girl that is doing pretty much everything for the first time with you unless you grab em super early like Steph did with Ayesha :manny:

Any girl that lets me smash on the first time or lets me record when I ask is bushes right after or I'll keep on the roster and never take em seriously :manny:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Cuz I know how to pick em. How you got them is how they give it up.
:troll: U can live by that logic if u want...but jus because she took the time wit u doesnt mean someone else didnt g it wit the quickness.

I live by a 99% rule. I can give u 99% of my all but I jus cant force myself to giv a female a 100....u fuk around nd get let down the wrong way...it wont turn out well. 99% is gd enough for me nd that 1% leaves tht room for protection :mjgrin:. That 1% is also black-hearted...ruthless...nd cold :wow: (the old me). Cant see it bein any other way so gtta stay guarded

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
:troll: U can live by that logic if u want...but jus because she took the time wit u doesnt mean someone else didnt g it wit the quickness.

I live by a 99% rule. I can give u 99% of my all but I jus cant force myself to giv a female a 100....u fuk around nd get let down the wrong way...it wont turn out well. 99% is gd enough for me nd that 1% leaves tht room for protection :mjgrin:. That 1% is also black-hearted...ruthless...nd cold :wow: (the old me). Cant see it bein any other way so gtta stay guarded

Who took their time with me? I'm confused?