Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

This part REALLY pisses me off:

I’m trying to figure out who the fukk finessed the FO into taking him? Besides Ant Edwards, prob would’ve passed on Melo my next bet was had to left it to Kerr he would’ve taken Haliburton…

Incompetence all the way around between ownership and FO… when Steph finally retires Lacob better offer Steph a 50% ownership stake in the fukkin team.. full stop

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I’m trying to figure out who the fukk finessed the FO into taking him? Besides Ant Edwards, prob would’ve passed on Melo my next bet was had to left it to Kerr he would’ve taken Haliburton…

Incompetence all the way around between ownership and FO… when Steph finally retires Lacob better offer Steph a 50% ownership stake in the fukkin team.. full stop
no one did any finessing. The FO is just wildly incompetent. More often than not, you don't have to "trick" stupid people. they'll just fool themselves

and they won't give steph the large ownership stake he clearly deserves, because Lacob thinks he's the one who make the Warriors relevant

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Signed for a partial non-guaranteed vet minimum and a team option :scust:

Literally the WOAT deal

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wasted 2021 steph on this bullshyt. i'll never forgive it :snoop:

Two timelines nonsense instead of maximising a core with a generational talent. They legit won 2022 by accident because the core was that good. :russ:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened with a Wiseman? Is it mental? Or was he over hyped from the beginning?

If you can’t even make it in Detroit, next step is out the league.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I just don't get it. The talent is there. The iq just isn't. I just feel like Wiseman's issues can be fixed. Learning how to set a screen. How to understand being in the right place at the right time, rim protection, switching on defense