Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Oh nah this nikka is not serious

@tremonthustler1 how long until he’s playing with the Shanghai Sharks.

And this is why it’s fukk bob myers and Joe Lacob and the warriors FO.

Steph showed us a level above his unanimous MVP season, and the warriors didn’t even make the playoffs because they shoehorned this bust into the starting rotation. They ignored all the statistical data that stated wiseman is the worst player in the league given rotational minutes. Steph got 1st team All-NBA, and his second scoring title. He averaged 31ppg in April 2021 on 70%TS, and it was wasted because bob myers bytch ass and Lacob goofy ass wanted to move on from Stephen Curry to James fukking Wiseman :mjtf:

Haliburton - max deal and lead a team to the conf finals (embiid still hasn’t done that)

Lamelo - all star, franchise cornerstone, max deal

AntMan - all star, conf finals, max deal

Tyrese Maxey- all star, max contract coming

Wiseman - immediately getting the vet minimum after a rookie contract being the #2 overall pick

BUST. He is a BUST. God bless whatever dumbass franchise decides to take him in, thinking they can develop him after 5 seasons of being trash

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

This part REALLY pisses me off:

Steph Curry is having the season he's having (top 3 offensive EPM) despite having to play 2/3 of his minutes every night with Duolingo Kwame Brown, like a speedboat trying to drag a cruise ship anchor.

James Wiseman is so bad right now, that the Warriors are better just not having either one on the court. Wiseman is arguably worse, right now, than Steph is good.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I remember I wanted the Spurs to move up in the draft to get him :mjcry:

He only 23...he done had 2 trash ass coaches in Monty and Kerr :mjcry:

fukk it I still believe...Do it Pop.

its-still.gif