Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I'll be reminding you of this when you get sick of him.

:lolbron:

full

Don't axe me how...

:russ:

:sadcam:

I hope Wise pulls it together. Still no hate over here...

Daps
Wait you just criticized a breh for saying they never watched wiseman yet you haven’t even been watching wiseman yourself? Doesn’t that make you the box scorer watcher?
I just told you I've watched the Pistons a lot this season, specifically when Cade was healthy and recently when Wiseman got traded there. I just didn't watch today's game. I'm honest, I'm not like @Squirrel from Meteor Man who hasn't even watched one Pistons game this year.

You didn't watch Wiseman when he was in GS, and I watched every single game. Nothing has changed from his time on the Warriors to now in Detroit.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wise looked great tonight on both ends. Held his own on Bam and looks better each game.

Using the tanking pistons record to base Wisemans impact is not a good look lol. His skillset and archetype is a net positive for this team long term.
And the right coach can mean the world to a player. Ask Chauncey Billups.

Daps
Wise looked great tonight on both ends. Held his own on Bam and looks better each game.

Using the tanking pistons record to base Wisemans impact is not a good look lol. His skillset and archetype is a net positive for this team long term.
They have an even worse winning rate since trading for him and he has one of the worst net-ratings on the team. This is the same shyt that happened in GS. He's not a winning player. Enes Kanter put up [empty] numbers too, but I didn't see anyone trying to gas him. All the connective actions that lead to winning Wiseman doesn't have in his repertoire.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
They have an even worse winning rate since trading for him and he has one of the worst net-ratings on the team. This is the same shyt that happened in GS. He's not a winning player. Enes Kanter put up [empty] numbers too, but I didn't see anyone trying to gas him. All the connective actions that lead to winning Wiseman doesn't have in his repertoire.
Rodney Mcgruder and Cory Joseph have been top 5 pistons players for the last two weeks. Winning rate is a horrible argument when duren, stewart, bagley and bogi have missed multiple games or been shut down for the season

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rodney Mcgruder and Cory Joseph have been top 5 pistons players for the last two weeks. Winning rate is a horrible argument when duren, stewart, bagley and bogi have missed multiple games or been shut down for the season
He refuses to give the kid credit you can see especially over this stretch he’s been positive thru games and once the opponent realizes they can attack ivey or let Hayes shoot or force Cory joseph and company to turnover they game flips

Wiseman is showing plenty and has so much more room to grow its beyond hate to keep on him about a teams record that won like 14 games before he came lol

Daps
He refuses to give the kid credit you can see especially over this stretch he’s been positive thru games and once the opponent realizes they can attack ivey or let Hayes shoot or force Cory joseph and company to turnover they game flips

Wiseman is showing plenty and has so much more room to grow its beyond hate to keep on him about a teams record that won like 14 games before he came lol
What should he be given credit for?

He's a #2 pick. He's not some cat who went undrafted and is trying to make a name for himself. He hasn't improve in any facet of the game; he's simply getting more minutes/touches on a bad team. His story isn't new. You forcing yourself to be optimistic doesn't change what's happening in reality.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What should he be given credit for?

He's a #2 pick. He's not some cat who went undrafted and is trying to make a name for himself. He hasn't improve in any facet of the game; he's simply getting more minutes/touches on a bad team. His story isn't new. You forcing yourself to be optimistic doesn't change what's happening in reality.
Where he was picked doesn’t matter anymore
And he’s obviously improved if you watched him play you would know :blessed: