Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

Daps
Like I was saying:unimpressed:
Pistons are 1-13 since trading for him. He has the third-worst net rating out of all the players that have played 200 minutes over that span. He's putting up empty stats because he's allowed to on the worst team in the league.

You haven't even watched a Wiseman game in your life.

:unimpressed:

Daps
Box score watching - TheColi's favorite pastime. Looter in a riot ass stats and cats are falling for the okey doke.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pistons are 1-13 since trading for him. He has the third-worst net rating out of all the players that have played 200 minutes over that span. He's putting up empty stats because he's allowed to on the worst team in the league.

Facts wiseman solely has derailed our season huh :mjlol:

So Ivey is bad too right? Duren? All them just bad because they have the worst record in the league :mjgrin:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Legit hes be solid lol
Lots to work on but looking at how they played against denver and Miami specifically shows you the negatives aren’t as bad as haters say
Rooting for the kid

would be a nice story if he can end up having a long good career. Pistons may be good in a few years if they can hit the lottery this year and pick top 2

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

3851-F3-F3-21-CE-412-C-B78-D-A16688252-B4-A.jpg

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wiseman is trash.

I'll be reminding you of this when you get sick of him. You're in the dikkriding honeymoon phase.

:lolbron:
You didn’t answer my question
Ivey gotta be trash too right? Duren as well? Cade in his small sample is trash too right? :mjgrin:

Daps
You didn’t answer my question
Ivey gotta be trash too right? Duren as well? Cade in his small sample is trash too right? :mjgrin:
Put Ivey, Duren or Cade on the Warriors, and they'd look like stars (Cade already looks like one). Wiseman doesn't get basketball. You know this, I know this.

:yeshrug:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Put Ivey, Duren or Cade on the Warriors, and they'd look like stars (Cade already looks like one). Wiseman doesn't get basketball. You know this, I know this.

:yeshrug:
Wiseman looked like a star in that third quarter pushing us to a 7 point lead with Killian Hayes, Cory Joseph, and a rookie Ivey as his PG with a Ten Day contract guy and Rodney McGruder getting minutes :mjlit:

And he’s only 21!!! I know you was watching that third quarter quiet right?

Daps
Wiseman looked like a star in that third quarter pushing us to a 7 point lead with Killian Hayes, Cory Joseph, and a rookie Ivey as his PG with a Ten Day contract guy and Rodney McGruder getting minutes :mjlit:

And he’s only 21!!! I know you was watching that third quarter quiet right?
I didn't watch this game, but I have been watching Pistons games this season. He's trash. I get that you're only riding for your players but you gonna look stupid when the dust settles and I'll be here to remind you of that.

:mjlit:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't watch this game, but I have been watching Pistons games this season. He's trash. I get that you're only riding for your players but you gonna look stupid when the dust settles and I'll be here to remind you of that.

:mjlit:
Wait you just criticized a breh for saying they never watched wiseman yet you haven’t even been watching wiseman yourself? Doesn’t that make you the box scorer watcher?