Breh's, I'm about to switch from windows 8 to windows 7

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/20/5326844/hp-brings-back-windows-7-by-popular-demand

:whew:

why would you need the start menu? anything you need to get to in Windows 8 or above you hit the Windows key and start typing and within less than 3 keystrokes its usually on your screen. if i need to get to the control panel i hit windows key then type "co" and its brought up for me to click on.

people are irrationally attached to the start menu / button. its inefficient in the first place just a rats nest of file trees. on windows 8.1 i boot straight to the desktop and the only metro app i use is the email one. i seldom ever see the start screen.

You can hit the Windows key on Windows 7 and do the same thing, :manny:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
my windows store got corrupted

and i always get finishing updates \
\

blah blah

ckould not finish updates
undoing changes

fukk windows 8.1

edit but windows 8.1 for a tablet is GOAT :ohlawd:

so far;....

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Windows 8 was a poor execution. 8.1 is even worse. It's only advantage was that it was light on your hard drive.
I was given the option to add it to bootcamp.
IMO, 7 has been the most stable OS since XP, but then there's some of y'all that know computers than I do and could tell me otherwise.

So your mad because it doesn't run flawlessly in bootcamp?!??! nikka, Windows wasn't made to run in bootcamp.

I'm convinced alot of you nikkas complaining about how bad Windows 8.1 is haven't the slightest clue about computers in general.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
So your mad because it doesn't run flawlessly in bootcamp?!??! nikka, Windows wasn't made to run in bootcamp.

I'm convinced alot of you nikkas complaining about how bad Windows 8.1 is haven't the slightest clue about computers in general.

my post didn't mention anything about how it worked on bootcamp. All I said was I CHOSE against it.The interface is different and I'm too lazy to sit here and learn how the hell to use it to my liking.

And based on what folks that use 8.1 have said, it glitches and freezes like mad.

...similar to the iOS X Mavericks issue.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Old pic, but Win 8.1 is the G.O.A.T :blessed:

:whew:

xjh3.jpg

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How did you get that look for Photoshop, Dreamweaver etc icons?
It's an app call OblyTile, you can customize App/tiles icons. Those ones I got online, but you can make your own they are just png files I made the ones that are in the spanish sections because the regular icon was trash.

I can upload the Adobe ones if you plan on using them.

DMR

Killa
Daps
It's an app call OblyTile, you can customize App/tiles icons. Those ones I got online, but you can make your own they are just png files I made the ones that are in the spanish sections because the regular icon was trash.

I can upload the Adobe ones if you plan on using them.

Please do, they look awesome!