Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

LadyDork

India Arie
Ready for Love

LadyDork

I guess this is the part where I start talking about myself. Well I'm Sanaa aka LadyDork and I'm currently a 4th year Ph.D. student in Environmental Engineering at the University of Florida. :whoo: You're probably wondering where I get the "LadyDork" name from? well I've had the nick name "Lady bug" since I was in middle school because of my freckles and I just replaced bug with Dork because I am a true Dork at heart :smile:

Anyways; I started teaching myself yoga in January 2013. It all started as a joke at first, looking at pics on Instagram and just trying different poses in my friend's living room. We all thought it was easy to do but it was very challenging to say the least. So I took it as a challenge and decided that I would start working out so that I can build strength and flexibility to do these poses.

Even though I hated the gym, I found ways to motive myself into going. I joined boxing for a month and loved it. Built some strength from it and now I'm obsessed with going to the gym and trying new workouts.

I started this blog because I've had many questions from people about my yoga journey, I think this will make it easy for many to follow. At least I hope so.

Keep in mind, I'm just sharing what I know and what works for me. I don't know a lot of things but I am always learning.

If you have any questions, write me in my "Hello, Dork!" section and I will try my best to answer your questions!

I hope you enjoy my blog! have fun!

http://www.ladydork.com/about-ba/

Shorty. Got. Her. Degree :wow: :damn: :to: :mjcry: :ohlawd: :banderas:

She got her PhD :noah:

ladydork
1 week ago
Getting my pinky raaaaaaaaaang
#OrderOfTheEngineer. #PhD#Engineer

:wow:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran