Brehs, I retiring but back now. fukk JamieFoxxHairline

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
nikka the one big mad I'm over here listening to oldie but goodies, he over there crying like a sniveling bytch. :mjlol:
nikka you BIG mad. I saw your hate and was like "who's mans is this?" You know me and been stalking me or some shyt. Yeah you real big mad maggot ass nikka. fukk yo mommy for birthing you. Enjoy your day though hoe nikka

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Shut yo p*ssy ass the fukk up nikka. :pacspit:

nikka you BIG mad. I saw your hate and was like "who's mans is this?" You know me and been stalking me or some shyt. Yeah you real big mad maggot ass nikka. fukk yo mommy for birthing you. Enjoy your day though hoe nikka

:mjlol: At breh and you the one that got shytted on in this thread. Laugh at and chose to come back .....a week later and respond and change the title. clearly in ya feelings.

For any I'm not the only one to shyt on you in the thread YET the only one you chose to quote and mentioned. You looking like a whole hoe.

You can't win no roast session with me breh. I'm telling you walkaway.

nikka ya momma raised a full fledge homosexual when she had ya moist ass. Born2BbytchAnikka. You need a lesson in masculinity. You over there with ya duck lips and a boot in ya mouth all ducklipped with Kiwi flavored lip gloss. Talmbout I know he ain't talmbout me.

nikka have the same energy you chose to invested in the shytty thread and go have a phone conversation with ya father. fukk outta my mentions ya sniveling bytch.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: At breh and you the one that got shytted on in this thread. Laugh at and chose to come back .....a week later and respond and change the title. clearly in ya feelings.

For any I'm not the only one to shyt on you in the thread YET the only one you chose to quote and mentioned. You looking like a whole hoe.

nikka ya momma raised a full fledge homosexual when she had ya moist ass. Born2BbytchAnikka. You need a lesson in masculinity. You over there with ya duck lips and a boot in ya mouth all ducklipped with Kiwi flavored lip gloss. Talmbout I know he ain't talmbout me.

nikka have the same energy you chose to invested in the shytty thread and go have a phone conversation with ya father. fukk outta my mentions ya sniveling bytch.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ayo suck a sick dikk bytch :pacspit:

At you waiting a whole week to at me and change the thread title. After ya long lip metrosexual, dikk in the booty ass already got son and clown. Go stick a fork in a wall socket and kill yaself bytch.

nikka the one big mad I'm over here listening to oldie but goodies, he over there crying like a sniveling bytch. :mjlol:

Shut yo p*ssy ass the fukk up nikka. :pacspit:

:mjlol: go away with ya lame ass.

giphy.gif

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Wassup brehs. I wanted to give a last thread. Show love to some of my brehs. I been posting since 2004:flabbynsick: and it's time.

:salute: Ya'll nikkas. :mjcry: I'm moving on. Mods delete my account please. Brehs, find your happiness. A lot of fukk shyt going on in the world but find something that brings you joy EVERYDAY. And @Brooklynzson get a hold of the coliseum forum. A couple mods in there making that shyt dreadful.

@Houston911 @charmander @R.O. Double @AVXL @stomachlines @Buckeye Fever @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @silk @Chief Queef @skeetsinternal @portcityplaya @Geoffrey_Chaucer @Rigby @DarlingNikki @Dak_Brehscott @Mr Hate Coffee @OPTiMO @Brooklynzson @Loose @Art Barr @flea @BrothaZay @Walt @biscuitsnbangers @patscorpio @malbaker86 @skeetsinternal @FreshFromATL @Willstyles @Gil Scott-Heroin @Malta @JordanWearinThe45

:salute: any of the brehs I forgot to tag, and know you my dawg.

:mjlol: