Brehs, I copped my first Rolex...

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Man what a terrible investment. If you break down the amount of money you spent, multiple it by the years you'll wear it and divide by the ticks per second then add in total revolutions of the sun in a 2 month period you'll realize you are just throwing money away. You should have bought some real estate or something man. I hate to see my brothers make such foolish decisions.

:snoop:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Rose gold with the brown face, one day brehs

:whew:

143dba_ce9628ffac4046b2b9d30d187517e1cb~mv2.jpeg

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Love the 2 tone. :wow:

I’ll probably end up getting a vintage one from the 80’s. I’m not a baller, shot caller like y’all.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Congratulations on your worst investment ever

Beautiful watch, but it's not an investment. Gonna lose 30% immediately walking out the door. Buy it because you love it.

It’s a Rolex not a car. Rolex watches unless damaged do not lose value breh.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I'm just stating facts. that IWC watch way more fancy...:wow: fukk that basic ass rolex...

He bought a watch that he liked and wanted, it wasn't purchased or posted to impress you.

I'm also just stating facts. :francis:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man what a terrible investment. If you break down the amount of money you spent, multiple it by the years you'll wear it and divide by the ticks per second then add in total revolutions of the sun in a 2 month period you'll realize you are just throwing money away. You should have bought some real estate or something man. I hate to see my brothers make such foolish decisions.

:snoop:
Watches are valuable collectibles and people can make money off of them.

With that being said, it doesn't matter if it loses value if he's going to keep it! A mechanical watch has centuries of history and it tells people he cares about the intricacies of modern engineering. It's a true piece of art.

Also having a watch will probably help him get into other doors because he speaks the same "language" as those with those watches.