Brehs how does your state of mind effect your workout?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Well you could take a pre-workout supplement with a ton of caffeine and beta-alanine. Definitely helps.
I took caffeine pill, 9.6g of piracetam and 800mg ALCTAR which is my work stack + the caff pill

shyts intense brehs. @krackdagawd you gotta try this stuff next time you spar your punches will be so accurate

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Brehs FYI if you do this drink with a glass of skim milk and have a yogurt or egg (choline) after

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
I took caffeine pill, 9.6g of piracetam and 800mg ALCTAR which is my work stack + the caff pill

shyts intense brehs. @krackdagawd you gotta try this stuff next time you spar your punches will be so accurate

I'm trying to get my hands on aniracetam and cdp choline, but just for the overall cognitive effects to assist with studying and work.

Although I used piracetam like 3 years ago.

I combined it with vyvanse once and had one of the most serene states of mind I've ever had.

I've also tried oxiracteam, but I didnt get much there.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Mood impacts it a lot which why I like working out first thing in the morning. Since its so early there isn't much to impact my mood at that point. I don't have a problem with pushing through a workout when I'm not feeling it but if I have work or personal life on my mind it make the weight heavier.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nootropics

:mjlol: Mr. Rubish is taking real supplements. Not the psuedo-legal peptide shyt man.

But anyway, state of mind is everything. My best workouts are the ones where my mind is clear, I'm refreshed and I just "feel" strong. Sleep is huge. If I get in a ton of cals (especially carbs) the day before and get a nice 8 hours, I feel super strong. I've been having a string of great workouts lately after a couple weeks of heavy depressive symptoms.

I think it was due to low carbs and elevated cortisol.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
What I mean with this thread is--does anyone take any 'smart' supplements for their workouts? IE Acetyl L Carnitine Piracetiam?
I actually started fukking w/ some a few weeks ago.

I take theanine w/ my coffee in the morning...and ive also been messing w/ aniracetam & choline.
I dont take them because of mood though...trying to see if they help me focus because I work from home, and when im working on something I want to be able to sit in front of this computer for hours on end.

The theanine is alright...I notice a little something. Its hard to explain.
Aniracetam..not so much...a few times I felt my senses were enhanced, but that could have been placebo.

When this bottle is done im going to try noopept.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I actually started fukking w/ some a few weeks ago.

I take theanine w/ my coffee in the morning...and ive also been messing w/ aniracetam & choline.
I dont take them because of mood though...trying to see if they help me focus because I work from home, and when im working on something I want to be able to sit in front of this computer for hours on end.

The theanine is alright...I notice a little something. Its hard to explain.
Aniracetam..not so much...a few times I felt my senses were enhanced, but that could have been placebo.

When this bottle is done im going to try noopept.
What are you using as your Choline source my man? The Aniracetam should be whoopin your ass.