Brehs help me F*ck the B*tch across the hall!!!

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
you need to get that first nut out the way, go to a dorm party and pick 3 below average chicks to talk to. fukk standards you need to get your dikk game up before you holla at proper looking chicks

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Next time you see her say good to see you again and ask for her number because you dont know when you might see her again. Make your intentinos clear

"we should do something this weekend. Can i have your number" Talk to her on the phone, access if shes a slut and if she is invite her to the crib. If she needs you to come out a trick bag and only if shes fly, take her to a 30 dollar or less meal, then bring her back to the crib for kisin, touchin and or fukkin.

At dinner, ask her a million questions.

Where you from.

How long you been livin here

You like it

Whered yu go to school

Howd you like it

You party ?

Got siblings

(random compliment) (those earings are nice. You have nice hands)

What are you into. Everyones good at something (disussion about hobbies)

What kind of men do you attract.

At this point she shouldbe open to the point where convo is flowing without thiking too much.

Asking questions forces a woman to invest a part of herself, in you. You want this. Share the same information from the questions she asks you.

If its 10pm and she asks *what do you want to do * or *i dont want to go home*

Shes ready to fukk or get drunk and fukk.

I can bring you to the water, but i cant make you drink.

:dwillhuh::myman: this shyt might work breh:wow: from now any nikka disrespect you he disrespect me:hmm:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Araña;2911219 said:
you need to get that first nut out the way, go to a dorm party and pick 3 below average chicks to talk to. fukk standards you need to get your dikk game up before you holla at proper looking chicks

breh i aint jacked it since the first week of july. im prob not even gonna last 30 secs:sadcam:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
breh i aint jacked it since the first week of july. im prob not even gonna last 30 secs:sadcam:

since you a virgin you don't understand, that the difference between your hand and wet p*ssy is like comparing an African lion to a kitty cat. and lets not even talk about the difference between raw :cacsosa66: and jimmy hats:ohlawd:

you in college breh go out that hallway and start getting p*ssy breh college dorms its like the easiest environment to get your fukk on.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh::myman: this shyt might work breh:wow: from now any nikka disrespect you he disrespect me:hmm:

It should, especially at your age. bytches are easily impressed at that age. My average date at your age was a walk on the venice strip (free). We just walk and around sunfall i take her to the bar for a girly drink. After that i take her to the crib n we watch a dvd which ultimately is a buffer for me touchin on her thighs, and getting in that mouth. Everything is a buffer for conversation and bonding. This is why movie dates are wack. You watch it and then its ike, you dont know shyt about the bytch. You gotta get a woman investing her life into you with questions. If you ask enough of the right questions you get deep into her personal life, family history, psychology, etc and she feels closer to you. Doesnt hurt to be funny, laugh with her and mildly call her out when she says some bullshyt. One last thing. If you find that a bytch has zero conversation to all the things mentioned above shes either not into you or she wants to talk about something sexual. Its usually something sexual. If its after 10pm you shouldnt be having deep conversations. You should be deep in that p*ssy.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
:comeon:the convo wasnt that long i initiated on the elevator we live on the fourth floor of a sixteen floor building. this was more of casual small talk to break the ice. ive seen her around a handful of times today was just the day to make my move:jawalrus: i spotted her on campus and derailed my plans for the day to follow her cause i figured she was gonna take the bus back to our dorm:shaq:

Huh? That's kinda creepy tbh.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
22 year old virgin? Come on breh you can't keep that ish forever. Go knock some hoes down, build your confidence, then take your shot at her. In the mean time, just establish some kind of talk with her. None of that I'm a stalker and watch you at the gym bullshyt though. You probably creeped her the fukk out.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Invite her to dinner, and open the door stark naked with a condom on; thats how i met my wife
morganfreemanandwife.jpg

Morgan Freeman narrates Titty Sprinkles UNCUT! (NSFW) - YouTube

:russ: