Brehs help me F*ck the B*tch across the hall!!!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Just invite her over to watch a movie but don't be overly aggressive unless she talk about sex talk previously.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I started to 1 post ether you cuz it's that kinda day, but said :whoa: "woah, let's not troll him...each one teach one." So since i'm biting, she lives in your complex?

Edit: reread thread title. Ok first off..this is DANGEROUS. It doesn't work out well, you could have a hater to any other chick you bring to the crib. You want her bad enough to look past that?

I stopped reading there :comeon:

Your first victim should not be in the same vicinity as you ....you haven't accumulated enough bodies to pull that off yet ...that's a veteran move ....if I have your own spot and don't smoke or drink and only 22 go for an easy kill a 18-19 year old who will be impressed easy but not a wholesome girl she gotta have experience ...a chick with hoe tendencies so even if u fall in love with the puss she won't let u cuff ...this is for your own benefit ....

fuk that dangerous ish about banging neighbors, its hazards that come along with good puzzy and we living yolo outchea. You need to make her laugh first, that leads to that play play flirting ish, slip in some sexual innuendos if you can and see how she responds. if she's responsive, go from there.

this is one woman out of billions. the fact that dude believes he has a shot at the p*ssy shouldn't change the principals. its too many find chicks that don't live in the same neighborhood that don't carry those risks to get caught up here.

Im in college in we live in the same dorm. But yeah man im just wondering how i go about driving on here probably gonna need a few more convos to see where shes at with herself. imma update this thread:obama: after my next interaction with her. I really just wanted to introduce myself since id see her around campus, at the gym, and she lives across the hall from me. Her face is :manny: but here body is :whew:. i wanna ask here to invite a nikka to one of her shows:shaq: but i dont wanna let her kno that im a perv:sadbron:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Im in college in we live in the same dorm. But yeah man im just wondering how i go about driving on here probably gonna need a few more convos to see where shes at with herself. imma update this thread:obama: after my next interaction with her. I really just wanted to introduce myself since id see her around campus, at the gym, and she lives across the hall from me. Her face is :manny: but here body is :whew:. i wanna ask here to invite a nikka to one of her shows:shaq: but i dont wanna let her kno that im a perv:sadbron:

Wait ya'll in college? Maaaaaaan if you don't take her to Sonic for a cherry limeade after a workout and ask her to rub your sore muscles like every college guy does to get ass.:upsetfavre: This is college...SOMEBODY gonna bust her if they aren't already. College girls are built to go.:hula:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
just be yourself......
she will expose you to college herpes in no
time.

a0yqua.jpg

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
noticed she didn't asked you any questions. thats not good. but u still may have a chance. u were the one asking. a barrage of questions from a stranger of the opposite sex tends to puts women on high alert.

u have a chance if ur going to be seeing this chick around a lot. next time u see her, just make sure u start a few conversations here and there. how was ur day. what are u up to today? eventually there'll be a time when she'll say something similar to "today i'm just cooling, staying home. might watch a movie or two." this will be ur chance to invite her over....!

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
noticed she didn't asked you any questions. thats not good. but u still may have a chance. u were the one asking. a barrage of questions from a stranger of the opposite sex tends to puts women on high alert.

u have a chance if ur going to be seeing this chick around a lot. next time u see her, just make sure u start a few conversations here and there. how was ur day. what are u up to today? eventually there'll be a time when she'll say something similar to "today i'm just cooling, staying home. might watch a movie or two." this will be ur chance to invite her over....!

:comeon:the convo wasnt that long i initiated on the elevator we live on the fourth floor of a sixteen floor building. this was more of casual small talk to break the ice. ive seen her around a handful of times today was just the day to make my move:jawalrus: i spotted her on campus and derailed my plans for the day to follow her cause i figured she was gonna take the bus back to our dorm:shaq:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make her laugh, it's that simple. I do agree you asked about 3 questions to which she didn't reply with any questions of her own, my opinion not a good star but nothing is impossible.

I don't know if you're naturally funny, if you are then she will enjoy that quality in you. Do not ask her out right away, she's a young good looking girl at college, how many times do you think young idiots with no game try to holla at her? Plus, she goes to the gym, think of how many juiceheads mightve tried to strike a convo. My opinion don't make it too obvious from the get go but later on.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
you're a 22 year old virgin in college who doesn't drink or smoke? :merchant:

you're a loser

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Step 1. Rename your wifi router to "I wanna fucc the chick in [insert her dorm # here]".
Step 2. Show up at her room with some Smirnoff Ice, and ask her, "Have you checked the SSID's lately? :shaq:"
Step 3. Smash.

Note: This probably won't work if she's not computer literate. If she's a Mac chick, abort mission.

:myman:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Step 1. Rename your wifi router to "I wanna fucc the chick in [insert her dorm # here]".
Step 2. Show up at her room with some Smirnoff Ice, and ask her, "Have you checked the SSID's lately? :shaq:"
Step 3. Smash.

Note: This probably won't work if she's not computer literate. If she's a Mac chick, abort mission.

:merchant: Ok I gotta get off the damn internet before I become one of yall.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Let me preface with the following
Im 22 and a virgin.
I dont smoke or drink.
I wear a lot of POLO, nikes, and air jordans
I normally smell like Givenchy or some eau de toilette.

So after a lot opportunities to shoot my shot i finally did today:jawalrus: I would see shorty at the gym when id go in the AM like around 6-7 and one day i noticed she lived on the same floor as me:stylin: Id been planning to jay down her, but something would always divert my plans:bryan: We were on the bus together and i knew today would be the day i was gonna:eat:. I waited til we got on the elevator to initiate convo.

ME: "So do you still work out in the morning?"

Her:"Yea, but Ive been slackin lately"

ME:"I work out later in the day now, but i remember seeing you whenever id lift in the morning"

Her:"Yea I normally do two-a-days"
ME:"What do you play?"
Her:"NPC"
Me:"whats that?"
Her:"bikini modeling"
Me: (on the inside:lawd:)
I ended by giving her my name, and she gave me hers and said maybe well see each other at the gym.
(Its amazing how female never say anything and are quiet, but the moment u initiate conversation they open like ur their best friend:rudy:)

So bros now that i opened the lines of communication, how do i bury my bone? I plan on just be cordial and casually conversational when i see her, but I need to know how to take it to the next level:shaq:

Next time you see her say good to see you again and ask for her number because you dont know when you might see her again. Make your intentinos clear

"we should do something this weekend. Can i have your number" Talk to her on the phone, access if shes a slut and if she is invite her to the crib. If she needs you to come out a trick bag and only if shes fly, take her to a 30 dollar or less meal, then bring her back to the crib for kisin, touchin and or fukkin.

At dinner, ask her a million questions.

Where you from.

How long you been livin here

You like it

Whered yu go to school

Howd you like it

You party ?

Got siblings

(random compliment) (those earings are nice. You have nice hands)

What are you into. Everyones good at something (disussion about hobbies)

What kind of men do you attract.

At this point she shouldbe open to the point where convo is flowing without thiking too much.

Asking questions forces a woman to invest a part of herself, in you. You want this. Share the same information from the questions she asks you.

If its 10pm and she asks *what do you want to do * or *i dont want to go home*

Shes ready to fukk or get drunk and fukk.

I can bring you to the water, but i cant make you drink.