Brehs help me F*ck the B*tch across the hall!!!

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Let me preface with the following
Im 22 and a virgin.
I dont smoke or drink.
I wear a lot of POLO, nikes, and air jordans
I normally smell like Givenchy or some eau de toilette.

So after a lot opportunities to shoot my shot i finally did today:jawalrus: I would see shorty at the gym when id go in the AM like around 6-7 and one day i noticed she lived on the same floor as me:stylin: Id been planning to jay down her, but something would always divert my plans:bryan: We were on the bus together and i knew today would be the day i was gonna:eat:. I waited til we got on the elevator to initiate convo.

ME: "So do you still work out in the morning?"

Her:"Yea, but Ive been slackin lately"

ME:"I work out later in the day now, but i remember seeing you whenever id lift in the morning"

Her:"Yea I normally do two-a-days"
ME:"What do you play?"
Her:"NPC"
Me:"whats that?"
Her:"bikini modeling"
Me: (on the inside:lawd:)
I ended by giving her my name, and she gave me hers and said maybe well see each other at the gym.
(Its amazing how female never say anything and are quiet, but the moment u initiate conversation they open like ur their best friend:rudy:)

So bros now that i opened the lines of communication, how do i bury my bone? I plan on just be cordial and casually conversational when i see her, but I need to know how to take it to the next level:shaq:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Im 22 and a virgin.
I dont smoke or drink.

So after a lot opportunities to shoot my shot i finally did today:jawalrus: I would see shorty at the gym when id go in the AM like around 6-7 and one day i noticed she lived on the same floor as me:stylin: Id been planning to jay down her, but something would always divert my plans:bryan: We were on the bus together and i knew today would be the day i was gonna:eat:. I waited til we got on the elevator to initiate convo.

ME:"I work out later in the day now, but i remember seeing you whenever id lift in the morning"

I ended by giving her my name, and she gave me hers and said maybe well see each other at the gym.
(Its amazing how female never say anything and are quiet, but the moment u initiate conversation they open like ur their best friend:rudy:)

So bros now that i opened the lines of communication, how do i bury my bone? I plan on just be cordial and casually conversational when i see her, but I need to know how to take it to the next level:shaq:

I started to 1 post ether you cuz it's that kinda day, but said :whoa: "woah, let's not troll him...each one teach one." So since i'm biting, she lives in your complex?

Edit: reread thread title. Ok first off..this is DANGEROUS. It doesn't work out well, you could have a hater to any other chick you bring to the crib. You want her bad enough to look past that?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
shyt lemme give you some better advice. Whatever the brehs tell you in this thread. Dont jus do it to her. Do it to as many chicks you can possible. If you holla at 20 bytches at the same time you are guaranteed to fukk at least 5 :obama:

Assuming you aint ugly as fukk :whoa:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Im 22 and a virgin.

I stopped reading there :comeon:

Your first victim should not be in the same vicinity as you ....you haven't accumulated enough bodies to pull that off yet ...that's a veteran move ....if I have your own spot and don't smoke or drink and only 22 go for an easy kill a 18-19 year old who will be impressed easy but not a wholesome girl she gotta have experience ...a chick with hoe tendencies so even if u fall in love with the puss she won't let u cuff ...this is for your own benefit ....

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
even a dog won't shyt where it sleeps. it goes away from its den to drop a load.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
When you see that girl you want to smash at the gym again, continue your conversation where you left off and be a little flirteous and let her know that you are interested in her, and see what she said. If she don't have a man, ask her if she will like to go out in date with you and if she yes, exchange numbers. It is that simple.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Im 22 and a virgin.
I dont smoke or drink.

You asked too many questions up front. Sometimes you just gotta style on em with some shyt. I used to ask mad questions but I noticed that females HATE too many of them up front. But do you, fukk females and what they want.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
fuk that dangerous ish about banging neighbors, its hazards that come along with good puzzy and we living yolo outchea. You need to make her laugh first, that leads to that play play flirting ish, slip in some sexual innuendos if you can and see how she responds. if she's responsive, go from there.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fuk that dangerous ish about banging neighbors, its hazards that come along with good puzzy and we living yolo outchea. You need to make her laugh first, that leads to that play play flirting ish, slip in some sexual innuendos if you can and see how she responds. if she's responsive, go from there.
this is one woman out of billions. the fact that dude believes he has a shot at the p*ssy shouldn't change the principals. its too many find chicks that don't live in the same neighborhood that don't carry those risks to get caught up here.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
this is one woman out of billions. the fact that dude believes he has a shot at the p*ssy shouldn't change the principals. its too many find chicks that don't live in the same neighborhood that don't carry those risks to get caught up here.

:what: You don't live your life by some arbitrary principles that you might not even believe in. We playing this ish by ear out here. Obviously dude has a thing for ole girl. If he's willing to step out there and do something about it then :salute:

morganfreeman

droppin rare knowledge
Daps
Reppin
a little town called greenwood mississippi
Invite her to dinner, and open the door stark naked with a condom on; thats how i met my wife
morganfreemanandwife.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im 22 and a virgin.
I dont smoke or drink.

Step 1. Rename your wifi router to "I wanna fucc the chick in [insert her dorm # here]".
Step 2. Show up at her room with some Smirnoff Ice, and ask her, "Have you checked the SSID's lately? :shaq:"
Step 3. Smash.

Note: This probably won't work if she's not computer literate. If she's a Mac chick, abort mission.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Im 22 and a virgin.
I dont smoke or drink.

A couple of ways...you can either be on some direct ish and just ask her out cold, or you can play longer strategy w/ jokes n flirting. Stuff like "Damn, it would be a bad look if we started fkin around while living so close to each other. Whats going to happen when we break up?" Or "why you stalkin me all the damn time...following me to the gym. The store. My house. Bout to hit ya ass with the restraining order." Stupid ish like that is a guaranteed laugh, and her response will be telling. Most important, she'll know ur interested. Go get it.