Brehs, Does This Make Me A Bad Person?

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
fukk it, I'll say it. Maybe y'all were meant to meet. This could be the one breh. This could be the one. :sadbron:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
fukk it, I'll say it. Maybe y'all were meant to meet. This could be the one breh. This could be the one. :sadbron:

:patrice: Maybe. I don't believe in God but I do believe in fate. I have no minimal faith/trust in women right now. Whoever I give up this roster for is going to have to be :blessed:

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You good breh the situation presented itself and you took it, hope your Pops makes a full recovery.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
So I'm spending the night in ICU with my dad, he's feeling a bit better and we're laughing, watching boxing and joking. Catching up and shyt. Doctor's have been giving us good news about his Cancer, so we are both in REALLY good moods. Pretty much reassuring us, that he's going to be fine, and that it's curable

58b86575-bb79-4dd2-bf18-ba49772885b5.jpg

So he asks me to go get him so water from the vending machine around the corner because he can't get up to get it himself. And I'm like "Yeah Dad, No Problem". So I guess the lady in the next unit overhears us, and she calls me over to her. She asks me would I be a "dear" and bring her back a water. I tell her of course I will :obama:, and she tells me to get her purse to get a dollar out. And I say :whoa: don't worry about it. I'll pay for it, because you know.. I'm a good guy and shyt. It's no problem :youngsabo: She says thank you and Im off to get the water.

When I get back, I pass her room first, and I see this girl in there crying with her face down. I announce myself and say "Hey I'm back with your water" And she tells the girl (who I assume is her daughter) to pour it in a cup for her and give it to her.

So her daughter gets up and OH MY fukkING GOD :banderas:She was so beautiful breh.

shyt kinda caught me off guard :whoo:

So I started unconsciously, shamelessly, indirectly spitting game to her right in the ICU:steviej:.

I dont even know why I did it breh, it just happened. I don't even know why I started :huhldup:

I'm telling her everything would be okay, and that life hands us battles, and that God doesn't hand us anything that we can't handle. ( I'm a borderline fukking atheist :what:)

Her mother goes, "Ain't that the truth, you are so sweet, you're such nice young man ) :patrice:

I tell her Thank You, and I tell her fine ass daughter that I'm in the next room if she needs to talk to someone to clear her head :mjpls:

She came over 2 minutes later and asked if I could sit in the hallway outside the ICU with her. We spoke for a few minutes and I threw her the **smile while shaking your head repeatedly**,

and she goes "Why do you keep smiling and shaking your head",

and I gave her the **repeatedly say "it's nothing" while still smiling and shaking your head**

and she goes "What, Tell Me"

and I continued with the **shaking your head and saying nothing** and

she goes "Please Just Tell Me", and I told her "You're really gonna make me say it?"

She says "What" And I told her she was "A rare kind of Beautiful" and she started cheesing :huhldup:

Then Told Me I was "Really Cute Too, but she didn't want to say it"

She told me that she had to go home to pick up her sister from her Aunt's house but that she would be back and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to try to be here when she gets back :merchant:

I just feel like Im wrong for preying on emotionally unstable women, in a section of the hospital where there are literally people clinging to life all around. :why:

I feel like such a dog right now B :patrice:I figured my hound instincts would turn off in a place like ICU, but shyt I guess not :snoop:

Does this make me a bad person? :beli:

270a77e0-5b63-46c9-aa71-914f2c8e2655.jpg

I feel like Will Ferrell in Wedding Crashers

My dad is over here giving me props and shyt :dahell:

So wait :patrice:

U never brought ur pops back his water? :mjlol:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Breh I feel so bad. Ima just try to keep it on some friend shyt. I dont even know why I did that.

You friend zone a chick that likes you and she will eventually resent u.

Just letting u know.

And btw she's not suffering from something is she? Check where her minds at. IMO she's seems pretty interested I suggest u do what u usually do but I'm guessing stage 4 is where this is going

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Nah breh you're good in my book. She might be a lil young so more emotionnaly unstable, but ain't nothing wrong with what you did imo. People meet at the most random places, just try not to dog her but you've already stated taht's not what you do.

And anyway you shared a good laugh with your pops so that's a win in itself :lolbron: