Brehs, Does This Make Me A Bad Person?

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
True True. I don't ever dog women though. Like I don't get off from seeing women hurt. I mean I like having a good team of women, but I never let them know about it, nor do I ever become mutually exclusive with a girl while I'm doing this player shyt. I'm not gonna crush her or anything.
You sound like a sweetheart

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I hope for the best for your pops bro, but this may be the wrong forum to post this. You're going to get some insensitive jokes that will ruin your day.

I legitimately have a better life than most of these nikkas. Last thing Im worried about is some negative shyt someone here has to say. It's the internet. Who cares?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I legitimately have a better life than most of these nikkas. Last thing Im worried about is some negative shyt someone here has to say. It's the internet. Who cares?

It's more the shock of what they say. I'm certain I have it better than a lot of people on here but if my dad was in ICU and someone made fun of it, and it was kinda funny, I'd be legitimately heated :manny:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Congrats, I see nothing wrong with what you did :ehh:.

But on the other hand, we calling females beautiful in 2k14 breh?:dahell: It's "cute" nikka, "cute"

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Congrats, I see nothing wrong with what you did :ehh:.

But on the other hand, we calling females beautiful in 2k14 breh?:dahell: It's "cute" nikka, "cute"

I take a different approach with different women. She told me she was 18, so at 18, they still enjoy that shyt. Nothing nobody can tell me about this player shyt, like I said I know the game already. I pull 30 year old single moms and I dont say shyt like that. But she a young one, so it's different. Each situation is different. I figured I'd pull the "semi-confident, semi-shy" shyt this time because she was so young. And it worked :youngsabo:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-players-tutorial-thread-pimpception.238473/

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I take a different approach with different women. She told me she was 18, so at 18, they still enjoy that shyt. Nothing nobody can tell me about this player shyt, like I said I know the game already. I pull 30 year old single moms and I dont say shyt like that. But she a young one, so it's different. Each situation is different. I figured I'd pull the "semi-confident, semi-shy" shyt this time because she was so young. And it worked :youngsabo:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-players-tutorial-thread-pimpception.238473/

Piff ass thread:lawd:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
It's more the shock of what they say. I'm certain I have it better than a lot of people on here but if my dad was in ICU and someone made fun of it, and it was kinda funny, I'd be legitimately heated :manny:
I dont know. Maybe it's just me. I recognize that nikkas dont know me personally, so I'm not going to take it personally. But thanks for the heads up, this is the Coli after all.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Glad to hear your pops doing okay. If you only 20 he gotta be young himself, or young enough where he still got plenty of years ahead of him. shyt, cancer at any age is bad regardless tho. Hopefully everything comes out ok.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Glad to hear your pops doing okay. If you only 20 he gotta be young himself, or young enough where he still got plenty of years ahead of him. shyt, cancer at any age is bad regardless tho. Hopefully everything comes out ok.
Yeah he's only 49. Never smoke or drank a day in his life. Workout freak kinda guy. We go running in prospect sometimes and he keeps up with me. :whew:

But I have faith that his clean bill of health will help him push through. Doctor told me that too.

I just lost my mom 2 years ago, so this shyt is scary as fukk to me. Even with the Doctor's reassurance.