Brehs derailing threads beefing with Nicole UNAPPRECIATION

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Not just with her but with anyone, it can ruin an entire thread for me...I'll scroll a couple of more posts and if I see it's the same 2 posters going back and forth I leave the thread never to return :unimpressed: no telling how many posters I woulda dapped up but a petty argument ruined my dap giving

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
U lust after trehs u Ghanaian fakkit

xWuigmm.png

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Not just with her but with anyone, it can ruin an entire thread for me...I'll scroll a couple of more posts and if I see it's the same 2 posters going back and forth I leave the thread never to return :unimpressed: no telling how many posters I woulda dapped up but a petty argument ruined my dap giving
@Billy Ocean aalways in some shyt with someone..

Click on a thread and it be a page non stop of breh going back and forth with someone:bryan:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It’s 11 fukkin 18 at night; not doing this. No I don’t beef with ladies and dudes in here. There’s a select few that i respect, vibe with, connect with and have an appreciation for their comments and their mindset. There’s some I don’t care for. That’s what discussions and debate are for. So what. Fuk ya thread, I’m chilling and relaxing for the night. Work tomm.

Making threads about other posters this late, or between the hours of 11pm - 11am is weird and random as fukk and for dumb m’fers in their feelings. . I’m really on your mind at this late hour??? A few months back I get a “While you were sleeping “ thread dedication ; now it’s “Before you go to sleep” . But the same ones making threads, are the same ones on some -“don’t take things seriously “they say.

Find some better shyt to discuss. Be productive, go read a book. Don’t read my verbal cues. Those who know, already know- no subs on my side.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll can always ask to block posters from a thread who you feel are disrupting the conversation. There was one poster they use to do it to all the time. It might have been @bmooregorrilaxxx_23 . shyt was hilarious each and every time. I think it happened to me once when my troll game was heavy. They banned my ass for 3 weeks once too. :lolbron:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why do people always troll that one guy about not having a job? Thread could be about and fukking earthquake and somebody will be like "why aren't you filling out applicaitons you f*ggot!"