Brehs, are we fuccing with that Post Malone & Morgan Wallen hit "I Had Some Help"?

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Post Malone gave up rapping

I never heard him rap on any of the songs I ever heard. But I never listened to his albums so maybe he has some on there where he actually tries to spit, otherwise I only heard the crap in the radio where he’s doing his auto tuned warble crooning bullshyt

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
MEJsBBG.png

Ohh yea... we're jamming that shyt hard. :what:
Think about this, you are as drunk as can be, probably about to have a gang of bytches doing tricks on it, and the only thing you KNOW you want to do is drop N bombs, for no fukking reason other than that is what came to your empty headed, dumb fukk brain! The biggest part of this is that “country” fans rallied around him, and treated him like the victim, and he went #1. Being a piece of shyt racist made him a fukking superstar! That stinky, musty fakkit Post Malone definitely saw that, and made the decision to sell out hip hop culture, fukking vulture. Is he 27 yet, if not, I really hope he joins that club!

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Post went country way faster than I expected. He didn’t even fall off first. You can tell he couldn’t wait to jump over there :wow::wow: He’s never coming back either, I mean why would he?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Post went country way faster than I expected. He didn’t even fall off first. You can tell he couldn’t wait to jump over there :wow::wow: He’s never coming back either, I mean why would he?
Are you sure? The 1st single from his 2022 album "Twelve Carat Toothache" flopped so hard it ended up not even making the album. The 3 follow-up singles all ended up being hits, but overall the 2022 album is probably considered a commercial disappointment compared to his past albums. His 2023 album "Austin" came & went. The only reason I'm able to remember any singles from that album is becuz I watch Billboard chart countdowns on YouTube every week.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Are you sure? The 1st single from his 2022 album "Twelve Carat Toothache" flopped so hard it ended up not even making the album. The 3 follow-up singles all ended up being hits, but overall the 2022 album is probably considered a commercial disappointment compared to his past albums. His 2023 album "Austin" came & went. The only reason I'm able to remember any singles from that album is becuz I watch Billboard chart countdowns on YouTube every week.
That's interesting.
I thought he just ran away from rap because his comments.
So he really did flop and then went country and they welcome with open arms.

Personal feelings aside that song is bubble gum trash. Formulaic and meaningless, concocted as an advertisement. but it's so generic it'll be played in restaurants and grocery stores forever.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I had no idea about any of this lol. I just knew people who probably couldn’t name a single rapper fukked with him hard, I guess that makes sense then. I still think he saw what Jelly Roll did and was like it’s time :russ:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Man I don’t hate this song but I’m damn sick of hearing it. One of the most surprising things to me about Atlanta since I moved here from NC is how damn country nikkas are here.