Brehs, are we fuccing with that Post Malone & Morgan Wallen hit "I Had Some Help"?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
really shows how full of himself and ... confident he is. he's an industry plant. he's some weird experiment or result of a weird behind the scenes bet between two rich old weirdoes. he's a fukking science experiment.

i have never fukked with him music ever and i never will. the fact that he'd work with a guy that i only know for saying the n-word speaks volumes

but he doesnt care. hes protected. he gets to do whatever he wants

its infuriating and i sympathize with others in thread who wish him the worst. hes repulsive inside and out.. just look at him

post-malone-face-tattoos.jpg

if you told me in like 2003 that celebs would look like this by the time i was 35 i woulda laughed :pachaha: you outta here

its a weird new world and i dont like it at ALL

:sadbron:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
E524VuQX0AAAXum

E524VuQWYAIXpUU

E524VuQXEAIVXn2

It must be AMAZING to be white and have endless white privilege.

You can literally enter Black spaces.
SHYT on Black ppl’s art and culture and LOST NIKKAS will still defend you and fukk with your music.
Fukk Post Malone :pacspit::camby:

He said that?

I can understand him if he goes by generalized hip hop with content on crime, and partying.

Where other genres have more variation.

Okay.

But he needs to understand deeper. Krs literally saved my life and way of thinking at an early age.

When I was young I liked Wu Tang cause of the vibe and style. It wasn't until I was 16 where I heard the subtle, deeper meanings. Of health, loyalty, brotherhood, earning money and so much more.

And it does come off as he used hip hop then.

However I look at it as maybe it can challenge hip hop to be more varied in terms of emotions.

Like when Billie Elisha said most rappers are liars.

I was like fukk this bytch what does she know?

Then I bought her album as a mixing tool because it's one of the best mixed records of all time her first one.

I realized she was singing her facts and truths.

Then that made me notice how many lies are in hip hop lyrics.

And I started writing way more factual, truthful fact based rap as opposed to fantasy.

But now I realized you can do a mix of both but you NEVER lie about where you came from and biography which I never did.

Post is a major artist. I never liked him. Grew to like him, but him saying that about hip hop is some creep shyt. He needs to clarify what he said. Or maybe he did in the article? If anyone read it and he did let me know.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
He has face tats but his Dad had a high end well paying job.

But there's street kids with face tats out of psychoticness and poverty.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
He said that?

I can understand him if he goes by generalized hip hop with content on crime, and partying.

Where other genres have more variation.

Okay.

But he needs to understand deeper. Krs literally saved my life and way of thinking at an early age.

When I was young I liked Wu Tang cause of the vibe and style. It wasn't until I was 16 where I heard the subtle, deeper meanings. Of health, loyalty, brotherhood, earning money and so much more.

And it does come off as he used hip hop then.

However I look at it as maybe it can challenge hip hop to be more varied in terms of emotions.

Like when Billie Elisha said most rappers are liars.

I was like fukk this bytch what does she know?

Then I bought her album as a mixing tool because it's one of the best mixed records of all time her first one.

I realized she was singing her facts and truths.

Then that made me notice how many lies are in hip hop lyrics.

And I started writing way more factual, truthful fact based rap as opposed to fantasy.

But now I realized you can do a mix of both but you NEVER lie about where you came from and biography which I never did.

Post is a major artist. I never liked him. Grew to like him, but him saying that about hip hop is some creep shyt. He needs to clarify what he said. Or maybe he did in the article? If anyone read it and he did let me know.
Bro he literally said OLD hip-hop which includes your KRS and Wu Tang had meaning but this new generation of rap doesn't.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Bro he literally said OLD hip-hop which includes your KRS and Wu Tang had meaning but this new generation of rap doesn't.

Okay.

I just saw this video where Post himself debunks that Polish interview.