Brehs and brehettes who are married or in a relationship. Where did you meet your spouse? Who spoke to who first?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-My lady friend is a family acquaintance I've talked to at different events. Her cousin wanted to hook us up but she was always in a (bad) relationship so it ended with "If I was single" type discussions. Last summer we ran into each other again after the death of a relative & she was single. We talked, we met up to go to the movies, we didn't make it in the theater.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Met at a record shop almost a couple years ago. I was on the other side of an aisle that you can see over, we smiled and greeted each other and a few moments later I saw her looking at a Lonnie Liston Smith album. In jest I said "whatchu about Lonnie :rudy:" and kind hit it off from there
Sounds like the beginning of a rom com :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: 315

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Online black dating site

I had a account but never visited it and was going to delete it and I saw a message come through and decided to see what it was about and we been together for 5 years

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
We met at Publix in the sammich line. We ended up next to one another and I thought she was fine but I was bummy and I wasn’t really in my mode. I ended up making a joke about how hard the bread was to the employee and she laughed, so I shot my shot. She gave me her # and we were texting all afternoon and ended up on the phone for hours that night. We met for dinner the next day and we just clicked.