Brehs and brehettes who are married or in a relationship. Where did you meet your spouse? Who spoke to who first?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Met her in college. Same degree; was in all the same classes. She spoke first. I was the shy one. We exchanged numbers, she hit me up like a week later saying she wanted new friends to hang with. Rest was history; I took it from there. Was together 8 years, separated, then got back together last year.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn that’s what’s up. I don’t why I thought you were gay
I trolled so much over the years people think I’m gay but I just play into it now 😅

We were together when I was 12 then got back together in college then broke up then got back together after college then broke up but we been locked in since we were 25 years old :wow:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
chamillionaire.com message board. We bonded over chopped and screwed music and been together 15 years ever since
texasfinestfemale, mZjudge44 ...ms crys...it was another chick on thescrewshop n cham.. named Michelle... which one ..lol

Daps
She was my high school crush, and I was too afraid to talk to her. I found her on IG, and hit her up mid-pandemic, because I had nothing to lose. I got her number, and texted her first, our first date was a week later. She was very receptive, and it went from there.

I’ve never dated a woman seriously who approached me first.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Giving a woman YOUR number and waiting for her to hit you up is interesting to me. I can honestly say I don't try that "tactic" often.

Was this before cellphones? Can this sort of thing work in 2024?
Depends on you fam. I wasn’t thirsty at all. That night alone I had bagged 2 other women and had a roster. If she calls you she’s interested, if you are calling her you are chasing.

Yes we had cellphones it was before IG though.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
thats crazy... small world...

it was a lot of women on cham board that was active ....n talked a lot of shyt ....
yeah i remember slim and them flipped some hoes on the board. I had to make sure she wasn't one :ufdup:
You remember that redbone from Indiana that moved to Louisiana? She showed her t*ts and everybody was clowning? I think her name was Charisma... i got some stories about that hoe

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Met at a record shop almost a couple years ago. I was on the other side of an aisle that you can see over, we smiled and greeted each other and a few moments later I saw her looking at a Lonnie Liston Smith album. In jest I said "whatchu about Lonnie :rudy:" and kind hit it off from there

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
College. He had been peeped but I didn't know him. We ended up meeting through a mutual. I was trynna show her how to bag a nikka, so I sent him a late night email. :skip:

He responded mad regular, no thirst, we ended up talking on email damn near non stop for two weeks. Everything clicked so crazy, we had been around each other our whole lives, but never met. He won my heart through music, this was the napster era. :flabbynsick:

Somewhere in the timeline, he gave me and my people some weed, just for the turn up, no strings. When he sent 'Computer Love,' I sent back 'T shirt and Panties.' That was bout it.