Brehs and brehettes who are married or in a relationship. Where did you meet your spouse? Who spoke to who first?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I will go first, I met my girlfriend at her job. I made small talk but I could tell she was super shy, so it didn't go far. I came back another time and she was there and again we chatted. I gave her my number and told her I'd like a woman's touch on my new apt (had just moved). She texted me maybe a week later and the rest is history. Don't be afraid to cold approach brehs, no P Diddy.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
8fbd12ab93021d63e7bda8699bc2e6da.png

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Met her at a fashion show/Modeling event. Saw her across the room and then she dipped out. I was busy bagging other chicks and she was dressed conservative and I was looking for hoes. Was about to leave later that night and walked past a booth and she was selling jewelry and accessories. I pushed up gave her my number and she called the following Friday asking if I was free to meet that night. Took her on a fly ass date, I left the following weekend to go to DR. Got back 2 weeks later she came thru with soup and medicine cause a nikka caught some type of poisoning out there and we been together since.

It’s dope looking back at our story at how far we came.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Met her at a fashion show/Modeling event. Saw her across the room and then she dipped out. I was busy bagging other chicks and she was dressed conservative and I was looking for hoes. Was about to leave later that night and walked past a booth and she was selling jewelry and accessories. I pushed up gave her my number and she called the following Friday asking if I was free to meet that night. Took her on a fly ass date, I left the following weekend to go to DR. Got back 2 weeks later she came thru with soup and medicine cause a nikka caught some type of poisoning out there and we been together since.

Your story is similar to mine. I wonder if they wait a week to call, so they don't come off too thirsty. You know men, we calling the same night. :russ:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Met my wife of sixteen years back in highschool where we dated briefly. I used to see her between periods and she’s the only woman to have ever genuinely piqued my interest in getting to know at first sight. Eventually we had a spanish class together where I introduced myself to her by saying “Me llamo, Taco”. Needless to say i never graduated beyond Spanish 1a, lol.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

Giving a woman YOUR number and waiting for her to hit you up is interesting to me. I can honestly say I don't try that "tactic" often.

Was this before cellphones? Can this sort of thing work in 2024?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I was in middle school. She lived on a block where my friends lived and I used to always see her and somehow we just started talking.

She liked me so much but I like her but then I started liking her as I got older lol

My parent died so I moved away from her area, but then we reconnected on Facebook and the rest is history. 🥰

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
I was in middle school. She lived on a block where my friends lived and I used to always see her and somehow we just started talking.

She liked me so much but I like her but then I started liking her as I got older lol

My parent died so I moved away from her area, but then we reconnected on Facebook and the rest is history. 🥰
Damn that’s what’s up. I don’t why I thought you were gay

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
We first talked on instagram she was a senior in HS n I was 22. She lived too far away n was a high schooler so I cooled out.

3-4 years later we matched on tinder again, started hanging, been together over 5 years now. She hit me first both times

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Did you smash any thots in DR?

If so then that’s a beautiful love story :wow: