Brehs, am I bugging for being disgusted by this?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah your not buggin. Although she is "of age" I doubt that she is mentally as mature as the 30 year old dude. Especially since y'all have known her since she was a kid, dude is all kinds of wrong for this shyt.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah something is wrong with the 21 year old and the 32 year old

dude is probably just a loser

she probably just going through the delusional woman phase where they think "in sex ed class they taught me that girls mature faster than boys, therefore i am in need of a man to match my maturity level which is way higher than the boys my age" which is never true :snoop:

young girls dating older guys usually means they have some daddy issues or they got molested when they were younger.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
My girl just told me that this dude we know (32 years old) is messing with this girl we know (21 years old). Thing that freaks me out about this is that we've all known her since she was 13. I'm only 25 and I wouldn't even mess with her. Am I bugging or is something fukked up about this?
Mind your fukking business.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bugging dude...

Any woman 14 and up is ready for the D...That's just the way nature created us...

It's the social brainwashing that confuses people...

This nikka said Chief Keef is a better rapper than Kendrick Lamar.

Don't mind him folks. Just another shock poster. :russ:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Age ain't nothing but a number playa
It's kind of weird that he's known her since she was a kid (13) but hey whatchagonna do?
I know a lot of people are like oh a young girl isn't mature enough to have a relationship with an older dude..... I'm like pshhh plenty of dudes in there second childhood and still very childish. Some folks are more mature than others and judging them all because of your experience to me is silly.
If she's really a ditz and he's obviously a manipulating type that's one thing but if they're just two grown folks having fun :yeshrug:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:manny: nobody complains when there is a 40 year-old woman dealing with a 25 or 26 year-old man.

let them live and u go find a old milf
It's not the age difference per se. If that 40 year old knew that 25 year old when he was picking boogers out his nose in middle school, that shyt is weird to me.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My girl just told me that this dude we know (32 years old) is messing with this girl we know (21 years old). Thing that freaks me out about this is that we've all known her since she was 13. I'm only 25 and I wouldn't even mess with her. Am I bugging or is something fukked up about this?
You're bugging.

Daps
Reppin
NY

Budden is 32 and Kaylin just turned 21 recently. He was smashing and no one seemed to care. :manny: