Brehetts are you comfortable....

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Me too (not the implants part:whoa:I can live with my itty bitties). Is she shapely? If she is then I'm jealous because I'm not bad built I just have no womanly curves that bring all the boys to the yard.
I think ur sexy so that's all dat shld matter

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
I'm a small C so they're cool. Could be bigger :shaq:
They're small enough that it doesn't look obscene if I wear a low-cut top, but big enough that they could be the focal point of an outfit if that makes sense.

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
Dats not funny is the booty real at least :damn:

:laugh: You've never even seen my booty! I'd say I have an athletic booty- not really big but I have no problem with it. My boobs needed to be filled out because I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago so they looked sad. My new breasts are so natural that I've had them over a year and my own family, mom included, haven't noticed a thing.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: You've never even seen my booty! I'd say I have an athletic booty- not really big but I have no problem with it. My boobs needed to be filled out because I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago so they looked sad. My new breasts are so natural that I've had them over a year and my own family, mom included, haven't noticed a thing.
lol how much did u drop, never took u for a former big girl. I'm gonna assume askin for booty pics (non nude) wld be a dead end...or not :lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ladies love yourself gotdammnit

4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I was a little smaller...finding tops to fit (esp. button ups) can be so frustrating. The thing is I used to be a 36C and I loved my size, then with I got the Mirena I gained weigh and it all seemed to go to my boobs and now I'm a DD