Brehetts are you comfortable....

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Mines are the same size. But they look good on my frame because I think Im actually a 30B but they dont make bras that small.

I dont wear underwire bras because theres no need. I wear sportsbras and thoss built in bra camis. My dude says they are the perfect size.

I prefer smaller breasts because Im a pretty active person and I dont need big breasts to get in the way and be an issue.

Only time I get jealous of women with big boobs is when they are holding small babies. The baby can rest on their breasts like \ on me its more like | and I have to lean back. I gotta buy a rocking chair when Im ready for my kids.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Mines are the same size. But they look good on my frame because I think Im actually a 30B but they dont make bras that small.

I dont wear underwire bras because theres no need. I wear sportsbras and thoss built in bra camis. My dude says they are the perfect size.

I prefer smaller breasts because Im a pretty active person and I dont need big breasts to get in the way and be an issue.

Only time I get jealous of women with big boobs is when they are holding small babies. The baby can rest on their breasts like \ on me its more like | and I have to lean back. I gotta buy a rocking chair when Im ready for my kids.
if/when you get pregnant they'll probably grow

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
CtbGMrBXEAA69vt.jpg

Abayo

Pro
Daps
I'm so happy with mine
:blessed: they're a direct answer to prayers
Allahu Akbar!!!!

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Wish they were smaller. Was even contemplating bullshytting my doctor about back pain so my insurance can pay for a reduction.