Brehettes, why is 35 such a skressful age?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
If I had to guess, I’d say for the single ones at least, it’s the fact of having to go at the daily grind of work day in and day out alone, with no income to help out. Also the loneliness and lack of attention.

I work with a bunch of women and they usually complain about work or the fact that they’re single.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I mean I read the article in the link you posted and it says

• Work, raising a family, bills and the mortgage lead to stress in mid-30s
This was back in 2014. A recent study said

Women are happier without children or a spouse, says happiness expert

Any lifestyle u choose will have pros and cons. But raising kids, working AND paying bills are huge stressors.

Which is why I encourage people to take their time and enjoy life on their own terms and do what’s right for them instead of listening to others.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Its most likely a female thing, I'm in my late 30s and my 30s have been relatively good. The most stressful things this decade has been dealing with the mortality of others close to me like relatives and friends.
I tunred 36 this year and its been a tough year dealing with the declining health of my dad

Ive had to quit my job to take care of him full time and its been a fukking test

Hopefully 2020 I'll bounce back because I need it :to:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I tunred 36 this year and its been a tough year dealing with the declining health of my dad

Ive had to quit my job to take care of him full time and its been a fukking test

Hopefully 2020 I'll bounce back because I need it :to:
Sorry to hear, breh

I've lost a lot of close relatives these past 10 years. I spent my 20s worrying about myself cuz it was a financial struggle & lack of experience, it was survival. Then you hit your 30s get a job or some hustle to keep the wolves off your ass that's when you look up and start reflecting. THen you realize the people around you aren't the same as when you remember then in your teens. It's the worst