Brehettes On The Board...You Got Love For!!!...@ 'Em & Let 'Em Know Why!!!...

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:gucci:...

I got love for @rahtid she's a pretty...fly...sexy chic with some thick thighs...:noah:(...you need to pm that picture you took down...:takedat:told myself cause you're an Aries I wouldn't save it...but knew I'd regret it!!!...:snoop:)...also for fukkin' with me even tho you know I don't like Aries women...you still talk sense to me and reason with me in a nice gentle feminine way...I appreciate that...even tho Aries women like to soften their men up before going for the kill!!!...:hubie:...I'm just sayin'...:pachaha:
...It's all Love baby!!!...:hug:

lol since you know soooo much about Aries women I don't blame your infatuation, you love us really :hug:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol since you know soooo much about Aries women I don't blame your infatuation, you love us really :hug:

:shaq2:...there u go...find me a nice Aries chic that isn't gonna get bored with me...and withdraw love and affection...all while being more evil than satan...if she's out there...let me know...:ahh:...

Oh yeah...almost forgot...:hug:...and you better send me that pic...:noah:

Sly Cooper

dem bilaa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ET/ER
@Black Barbie <---- That's my big E-sister right there...my partner in crime.:wow:

@wickedsm @GoldCoastSaint & @Elle Driver The Coli mother/wives...Constantly with the best and much needed input on here. Much appreciated.

@rahtid I mean...I' sure you already know the deal anyway lmfaoooo.

@Sly Cooper #BookWormGang #WholeLottaGangshyt #Under22Gang #WhyAreYouUpPastTenAtNightGang? #Shouldn'tYouBeStudyingGang?

ayyy gang gang gang:pachaha:
you know I got nothin' but love for you

dLHYSdg.gif

Just now seeing this thread, well if I like reading your posts often(and dapping them) then I fukk with you as a poster. So anyone who fits that description knows who they are.

Moreover, I'll shamelessly :cape:for these brehettes especially:
@Stacker Pentecost
@Elle Driver
@Sly Cooper

Anyone who got beef with em got beef with ya boy.:bustback:

They some real ones.:salute:

:wow::hug:same here, just throw up that bat signal

8XAeZfF.gif

and I'm there :salute:
I really am supposed to be studying though :sadcam: gotta log off again