Brehettes On The Board...You Got Love For!!!...@ 'Em & Let 'Em Know Why!!!...

dayun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Down Under

tater

Superstar
Daps
Thank you! :hug:

This true? @Ibeatpeoplekids_ @tater @Milk N Cookies @Woman of God

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I don't usually be up here long enough to have conversations with the ladies up here,but so far:

@Prima Donna - She was the first Cat to speak to me up here. Friendly, Smart, Wise and Beautiful

@KaliOshun - Met her soon after. Intelligent, Sweet,Beautiful : She gives me hope that there's more people like her in the world

@HotChocolate - Very funny, bubbly personality, Cool peoples

@Booksnrain - Very intelligent from I what I've seen and I can tell her heart is in the right place

As for the rest of the fine ladies ..I'm sure we'll cross paths soon
tenor.gif

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Woman of God For still fukkin' with me when she knows how I feel about "Jesus"...:comeon:...well at least I can say you have Jesus type forgiveness!!!...:blessed:

Thanks for the kind words and rep you sent me!!!...:hug:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

:gucci:...

I got love for @rahtid she's a pretty...fly...sexy chic with some thick thighs...:noah:(...you need to pm that picture you took down...:takedat:told myself cause you're an Aries I wouldn't save it...but knew I'd regret it!!!...:snoop:)...also for fukkin' with me even tho you know I don't like Aries women...you still talk sense to me and reason with me in a nice gentle feminine way...I appreciate that...even tho Aries women like to soften their men up before going for the kill!!!...:hubie:...I'm just sayin'...:pachaha:
...It's all Love baby!!!...:hug: