Brehettes how does his image make you feel?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
11295863_854983597870609_2925956979887640138_n.jpg

I have seen this posted on my facebook more than a few times. To me this is confusing...because I don't feel like many black women are only taking this to heart once they have been hurt...which kind of ruins the point of it.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I think it's stupid. Love a man who love you more than you love him so that when you decide you don't want to be with him anymore his ass turns crazy and starts stalking you?:skip: Nah been there done that. I don't know if to people can love each other equally but iD rather it be close to that then some 60/40 shyt.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Interesting, because ai just received this information yesterday.

It's not about loving someone more or less.
The first sentence, doesn't match the explanation.

The feelings of giddiness, butterflies and quicken heartbeat are signs of adrenaline and anxiety. This is signs that you want someone, signs of infatuation.

Feeling warm, safe, and secure, are signs of being loved and someone providing a loving, nurturing environment for you to grow. In a healthy relationship, you want both people to feel like that. You want both people to have the foundation to become the best versions of themselves.

What matters is not just how they make you feel, but how you feel about that person. Do you want to give of yourself? Because you have to meet people halfway. Are you willing to help your partner feel respected, admired and loved?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Interesting, because ai just received this information yesterday.

It's not about loving someone more or less.
The first sentence, doesn't match the explanation.

The feelings of giddiness, butterflies and quicken heartbeat are signs of adrenaline and anxiety. This is signs that you want someone, signs of infatuation.

Feeling warm, safe, and secure, are signs of being loved and someone providing a loving, nurturing environment for you to grow. In a healthy relationship, you want both people to feel like that. You want both people to have the foundation to become the best versions of themselves.

What matters is not just how they make you feel, but how you feel about that person. Do you want to give of yourself? Because you have to meet people halfway. Are you willing to help your partner feel respected, admired and loved?
Yeah it really doesn't match the quote which is what my first response was to.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Its ok to be nervous but not nervous to point of throwing up. You could have mixture of both security and nervousness.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Nah, that's grandma talkin'. Older women tell younger women that all the time. The "marry a man that loves you more..." part.
well then older yamps, cuz the only old lady ive ever heard say that was a certified ho3

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Why can't we have both?

Someone who excites you, but that you can let your guard down around and let yourself be vulnerable because you feel safe. That's my husband. I actually feel safe and secure around him, and that's been from jump. I'm also just really really attracted to him it makes me feel like a school girl.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Men and women love differently. That is why it makes sense. Just because it is advised to choose a man who loves you more, it doesn't mean that you don't love him. It doesn't mean that you aren't attracted to him. It doesn't mean that you are settling (and I think that word is over used). No one is advising that you wear a big sign that says "my husband loves me more" nor is it advised to be a topic of discussion between you and the gentleman.

I love my husband very much. But he loves me just a little bit more. No one is taking a love temperature each day or weighing love on the scale and posting the results. It is what it is.

If he didn't love me just a little bit more, then on those days when I am emotional and sharped tongued, he might respond in a stupid manner. Instead, he is able to diffuse the situation instead of making it worse. I will forever respect him for that. If he didn't love me a little bit more, then when times have gotten tough, he might have been inclined to dip instead of making sure I KNEW he wasn't going anywhere.

If he didn't love me just a little bit more, pregnancy and post partum would have been a lot more difficult due to the fact that my personality completely changed. If he didn't love me just a little bit more, I probably wouldn't be interested in him because I expect to be treated a certain way. If he didn't love me a little bit more, he probably wouldn't be interested in me as I recall him saying about the one before me, "she was just way too into me and I wasn't feeling her like that."

None of this has anything to do with the fact that I love my husband very much, I admire him, and he is the greatest person in the world.