brehettes, how do men ask you for money??

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Me too, girl. My grandmother gave me great advice, "never loan any money you can't afford to give away". People come up with all kinds of excuses when it's time to pay the piper!
I had known this girl since I was like 6 years old. After I loaned her the money she would start ducking me like crazy! Never again.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's always exceptions to the rule but from what I've seen, that exception doesn't come around very often:francis:
Now, genuinely broke ppl I have no problem helping bc I know what it's like to have nothing and will kindly give, expecting nothing in return.
But when you're out there at every Jordan release, blowing your money then come crying at the end of the semester talking about how you need money for food, then we have a problem.
And ppl are shiesty. All the money I lent out, I never got back. I know better now:ehh:

Eh, I'm pretty lenient with "giving" money as long as I feel it's a valid and honest reason but loaning is something I very rarely do anymore unless ink is involved.

But I like the honesty that money brings out in people and it lets me know who I can deal with.

But I get your point of view. You're not talking about loaning for a friend in need, you're talking about "babying a man" (Because he's wasting money) who wants a loan for "wants".

I agree with that. A chick that asked me for money to get her car out of the shop when she just got her hair done and a new outfit would make me think less of her.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me too, girl. My grandmother gave me great advice, "never loan any money you can't afford to give away". People come up with all kinds of excuses when it's time to pay the piper!

I had known this girl since I was like 6 years old. After I loaned her the money she would start ducking me like crazy! Never again.

I understand...that's the behavior they display; says a lot about who they are.

That fickleness changes when mom/baby brother/insert loved one here keep seeing the same stranger in all of their usual locations. :mjpls:

Or outside their house, complimenting their paint job, randomly at 2 in the morning :mjpls:

I heard people start getting quick to start paying people back then. :sas2:

But that's why I believe in paying my debts back, as soon as possible. :obama:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'll bite.... A few years back, I was dating a coworkers family member....

After a couple of dates (hadn't even had sex) dude asked me to buy him some socks....
I was so puzzled.... I was like what negro can't buy his own socks? Hell what negro don't already have socks? Double hell, what fool would rather ask a woman to buy him some socks than wear shoes anyways and suffer in silence...

For some reason, that was a red flag for me, and I dropped him... Maybe he was testing me but I didn't care for his bizarre test/request....But no man has asked me straight out for money
:dead:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
the only man that has ever asked me for money is my brother. this is how he asks: "I'm gonna log into your bank account and take $600, I'll give it back next week love u"

Daps
My ex asked me for money twice. But we were both broke in college, had been together a while and both times he paid me back promptly. Plus he wasn't the type to ask me for stuff so I was ok with it.

Any other scenario...nah, not happening.

DanniC

Pro
Daps
I would clown a man so hard if he asked me to borrow money UNLESS we are engaged or married which in that case it's our money.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
i hear women complain about men asking them for loans or money
how does this go down??
i've never asked a woman for money so i can't imagine it
does it happen at dating sites??
or does he spring it on you after a couple of dates??
please share an example scenario of how a man has hit you up for cash
how much?? and did you fall for it??
appreciate any answers, thanks!!
I don't ask men for money and they don't ask me. I would only give my husband money. I don't loan out anything more than $1.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women need to get a hustler, a man hell bent on owning his own shyt....dudes unemployed living off their women are cowards

get out here and get it