Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I slept with her before I knew she was crazy, brehette. :francis:

uzIGMLa.jpg

rVWAxEw.jpg

:mjcry:

I dun fukked up because she seems crazy. She even asked me if there are other females I'm interested in (She retracted the statement because she said it's not her business but it's already on her mind ) too

:patrice:

I need to start asking the Coli before I close the deal instead of after
The bytch is crazy. Stop replying and delete her number.

if you're gonna be hard headed, at least keep us updated with all the psychotic shyt she does. Maybe you slip up and get her pregnant. this could provide us with endless entertainment.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bytch is crazy. Stop replying and delete her number.

if you're gonna be hard headed, at least keep us updated with all the psychotic shyt she does. Maybe you slip up and get her pregnant. this could provide us with endless entertainment.

She just has my snapchat and I took her to a hotel because I don't take women to my spot unless I'm exclusive.

She SHOULDN'T have ways to contact me but iuno....I'll keep you updated if she does happen to stick around

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was it the dope dik that made her go :mindblown: Are you responsible for creating more loons.:usure:

Yeah she sounds a bit crazy, or she's been extremely lonely.

Maybe your a come up for her or self estimate booster, I mean she's living with her "ex boyfriend". probably thinks she can't get another man. Then you come along smash and she vibes with you so she's like :blessed: a godsend!

Basically you :ufdup: hopefully she doesn't know where you lives.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My reply to this is just :mjcry:

What was it again? :francis:

Was it the dope dik that made her go :mindblown: Are you responsible for creating more loons.:usure:

Yeah she sounds a bit crazy, or she's been extremely lonely.

Maybe your a come up for her or self estimate booster, I mean she's living with her "ex boyfriend". probably thinks she can't get another man. Then you come along smash and she vibes with you so she's like :blessed: a godsend!

Basically you :ufdup: hopefully she doesn't know where you lives.

:sas2:

Might have been.

But its most likely a bit of both and she's lonely plus self conscious :ld:

But nah, she dunno where I stay.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I slept with her before I knew she was crazy, brehette. :francis:

uzIGMLa.jpg

rVWAxEw.jpg

:mjcry:

I dun fukked up because she seems crazy. She even asked me if there are other females I'm interested in (She retracted the statement because she said it's not her business but it's already on her mind ) too

:patrice:

I need to start asking the Coli before I close the deal instead of after

You knew :mjpls: there are always signs.

As to those screen shots :huhldup:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Don't do it, reconsider, read some literature

She still loves that man and is bitter and is looking for a reprieve.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Already asked the brehs for help but my brehettes stay being honest and keeping it a hunnid so I'm gonna get your word on it too.

Met chick, hit it off, made plans to meet, and she hits me with this

9VDlyMj.jpg

I'm too cute to be getting knocked out for smashing a girlfriend plus that's against my code so what say you, ladies?

Is she trying to cheat and feeding me BS, hoping I don't catch it or question it?

She just looking for revenge sex to get back at her man?

Ladies :lupe:

Should I just run now?

She is lying, trifling, and has extremely low self esteem. She probably won't completely break up with him because 1. She needs a place to stay or 2. She has not completely let him go because she is attracted to the drama. Seriously how are you still with a person after you "tried" to break up with them :shaq2: Strike 1

She wants you to feel sorry for her (in the long term hoping to get attention and affection) by mentioning him cheating and having a 1 year old daughter on her. Strike 2

She went on tinder......I am more than 98% sure that she is messing with other dudes on tinder and telling them exactly what she told you. Strike 3

She wants you to develop an emotional attachment to her then try to save her and rescue her from her boyfriend. Are you ready to? :cape: If not then just drop her. You are dealing with a drama queen.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't do it, reconsider, read some literature

She still loves that man and is bitter and is looking for a reprieve.

She probably does still love him. But she kicked him out and I'm her reprieve so...

She is lying, trifling, and has extremely low self esteem. She probably won't completely break up with him because 1. She needs a place to stay or 2. She has not completely let him go because she is attracted to the drama. Seriously how are you still with a person after you "tried" to break up with them :shaq2: Strike 1

She wants you to feel sorry for her (in the long term hoping to get attention and affection) by mentioning him cheating and having a 1 year old daughter on her. Strike 2

She went on tinder......I am more than 98% sure that she is messing with other dudes on tinder and telling them exactly what she told you. Strike 3

She wants you to develop an emotional attachment to her then try to save her and rescue her from her boyfriend. Are you ready to? :cape: If not then just drop her. You are dealing with a drama queen.

Haven't needed to cape yet. I'm too busy and she's way more interested in me than I am to her.

But she seems pretty rich. She bought me an Xbox One for Father's Day so I ain't mad at it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She probably does still love him. But she kicked him out and I'm her reprieve so...

Haven't needed to cape yet. I'm too busy and she's way more interested in me than I am to her.

But she seems pretty rich. She bought me an Xbox One for Father's Day so I ain't mad at it.

:ohhh:

Yo she's a keeper