Brehettes, help translate female

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Uh yeah, we need receipts
I've done it..many other posters (men and women) have done it. There are threads (e.g. "ugly team check in...and others) where people do it and it works. Its as old as breh.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Brougham...

- she lives with a nicca.
I'm guessing here, and if i'm on the wrong track the ladies can put me in the right lane.
When a woman and a man who are together move in together, the woman doesn't plan
on going anywhere.
- she lives with a nicca...that she's in a long-term relationship with.
- she lives with a nicca...that she's in a long-term relationship with...that she STAYED WITH after
he had a baby on the side...recently.
- Her way of dealing with her relationship stress is to go on...Tinder. Hmm.
(iono if she got the kinda job @Desirous got, doe.)

Either way, your major take away here is - she says she's "not looking for anything romantic".
Are you?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brougham...

- she lives with a nicca.
I'm guessing here, and if i'm on the wrong track the ladies can put me in the right lane.
When a woman and a man who are together move in together, the woman doesn't plan
on going anywhere.
- she lives with a nicca...that she's in a long-term relationship with.
- she lives with a nicca...that she's in a long-term relationship with...that she STAYED WITH after
he had a baby on the side...recently.
- Her way of dealing with her relationship stress is to go on...Tinder. Hmm.
(iono if she got the kinda job @Desirous got, doe.)

Either way, your major take away here is - she says she's "not looking for anything romantic".
Are you?

Nah, I'm not that romantic type unless it involves @bcrusaderw or @trilldealbaby

I just don't like to facilitate cheating or cheaters.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...then why you askin' for advice here? Seems like you already know what you're gonna do...

I just wanted to see if she was bullshytting and trying to creep on a boyfriend or husband but be slick about it. I ain't trying to get shot over some shyt.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm counting three people you would have to potentially fight if it went down.
-The chick
-The ex
-The ex baby mother

Four if you count the baby... Don't do it!! That shyt seems like a disaster waiting to happen just for some p*ssy.
:mjlol:

giphy.gif

Daps
She's still in love with her bf. She was on tinder as a distraction from her situation. She's not very smart if she's still with a dude that cheated on her a had a baby on her. Let her go. Trust me. They got wayyyyy to much drama going on.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm counting three people you would have to potentially fight if it went down.
-The chick
-The ex
-The ex baby mother

Four if you count the baby... Don't do it!! That shyt seems like a disaster waiting to happen just for some p*ssy.

My son would uppercut the shyt out that baby. Power rangers got him to ready to fight and save his dad.

This. Not worth it at all. Dont be that hard up for some.

:to:

But she's been all "lovey dovey"-ish since I laid pipe.

You right though, even if she did actually like me, the potential for drama is too high and it's way more likely she's using me to piss him off

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My son would uppercut the shyt out that baby. Power rangers got him to ready to fight and save his dad.

But she's been all "lovey dovey"-ish since I laid pipe.

You right though, even if she did actually like me, the potential for drama is too high and it's way more likely she's using me to piss him off

If she likes you, just be patient and let the chips fall where they may. Dont put you and yours in any unnecessary bullshyt.