Brehettes: Have You Ever Experienced Sexual Harassment In The Workplace?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
My dads job is 99% male too. I heard some stuff as a lil girl but since I was a tomboy and looked like a lil boy men didnt notice they were saying nasty stuff around a baby girl

Man that Selena chick ass is crazy :shaq::ohhh:

:damn: Watch yo fckn mouth around my daughter, man!

:gladbron::dwillhuh::patrice: Thats a lil girl :dahell:

:ohlawd:Sorry bro :flabbynsick:
Thanks, I'd rep u but... That option is gone again.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some if then want to impregnate me. Really impregnate me, not just smash.

Shift manager tells me I have a white girl booty, which I guess is his idea of a joke because my butt is actually big.

That's crazy. I'd never say that type of shyt in the workplace. Well, I'd never actually tell a girl I want to impregnate them anyway :laugh:

These muthafukkas are looking to catch a case.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Years ago, when I worked at shoprite (so I was around 16-17), my store manager smacked my butt when we passed each other one day. I was shocked because I didn't really expect him to do that. I'm pretty sure he was possibly having sex with another female employee that wasn't a manager.
At that same shoprite, I had a coworker FOLLOW me into the women's bathroom. I mean he literally walked into the bathroom right behind me, and then walked his ass into the stall with me. The reason why I went into the bathroom was to GET AWAY from him. He seriously tried to have sex with me in the bathroom. Idk how, but I managed to get out of the bathroom and far away from him as possible (w/o being assaulted)
At another job, I went to the back stock area. I was putting something away, and a male coworker came and started talking to me. As I was about yo walk away he asked for a hug. I considered myself a 'friendly' person, so I face him a hug. He proceeded to push his groin area into mine. But before I could even respond a manager came by and was Iike, 'what are you guys doing?' I almost got in trouble, but I told that manager (and another manager) what happened and told them to look at the camera. I walked away with a "warning". I don't know if the guy got in trouble or not. But there were rumors going around (well before that incident) that the manager was racist...

I'm sure there's more, but those are the only 3 that really stick out in my mind.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
"The5thLetter, post: 12590791, member: :usure:
My boss at my old job got behind me and put his hand on my lower back and swiped my butt while I was looking at something on hist

An Asian lady coworker swiped my butt, and she use to rub on my skin all the time and compliment me. One time a group of ladies made groping motions when I bent over to look for something in a desk. Then they all burst out laughing. I felt like a piece of meat :to:

Nah really I liked it and walked away like:smugfavre:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Years ago, when I worked at shoprite (so I was around 16-17), my store manager smacked my butt when we passed each other one day. I was shocked because I didn't really expect him to do that. I'm pretty sure he was possibly having sex with another female employee that wasn't a manager.
At that same shoprite, I had a coworker FOLLOW me into the women's bathroom. I mean he literally walked into the bathroom right behind me, and then walked his ass into the stall with me. The reason why I went into the bathroom was to GET AWAY from him. He seriously tried to have sex with me in the bathroom. Idk how, but I managed to get out of the bathroom and far away from him as possible (w/o being assaulted)
At another job, I went to the back stock area. I was putting something away, and a male coworker came and started talking to me. As I was about yo walk away he asked for a hug. I considered myself a 'friendly' person, so I face him a hug. He proceeded to push his groin area into mine. But before I could even respond a manager came by and was Iike, 'what are you guys doing?' I almost got in trouble, but I told that manager (and another manager) what happened and told them to look at the camera. I walked away with a "warning". I don't know if the guy got in trouble or not. But there were rumors going around (well before that incident) that the manager was racist...

I'm sure there's more, but those are the only 3 that really stick out in my mind.

That's some scary stuff right there :dwillhuh:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some if then want to impregnate me. Really impregnate me, not just smash.

Shift manager tells me I have a white girl booty, which I guess is his idea of a joke because my butt is actually big.

probably big with no shape

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
which I guess is his idea of a joke because my butt is actually big.
egejm2v.png

That's possibly his ass backwards way of telling you that you have a big ass.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's not happening. Once my tuition is paid, I'm out. Which sucks cause I love the babies.

Sue his ass.:birdman:

Currently, yes. The whole company I work for is fukked up, sexual harassment is on a long list of complaints.

You need the money real bad?

This guy I worked with smacked my ass and he would always complain about his wife to me. I saw where it was going...he was a creeper.

Aren't you married? :leostare:

If so, get your husband to stomp him out.

Your boss knows and lets it happen? :usure:
My boss at my old job got behind me and put his hand on my lower back and swiped my butt while I was looking at something on his computer :francis:
A current coworker and I had gone out for drinks and he got really drunk and touchy, told him to chill but he wouldn't stop. Then he tried to follow me home smh :beli:
I had another boss of mine ask me out on a date, but that doesn't really count

LOL @ a boss asking a female employee out for a date. :pachaha:

But that stalking shyt ain't cool at all. :huhldup:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Yes! I was in a research group (all male, and the professor was male). He would frequently make jokes like "how about you go make some copies for us" and "why don't you use some of your womanly charms to get us a discount on office supplies". Dumb shyt like that. And no one said shyt in my defense, so I had to choose between taking it or being bytchy.

LiberianGirl

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Sinkor, Liberia
Not my immediate boss, but in a higher position than I am. We went on a work trip recently and I was the only female out of 17 of us. One I just ignored. The other wouldn't get the hint so I politely told if he came at me one more time I would cuss him out then call our director general (aka CEO) and tell him that I cussed him out and why. He hasn't bothered me again.

Not sure what about this trip made them think I'd be open to it because they've NEVER tried me here in the office.

Reporting to HR would get me NOWHERE here.

felona

Rookie
Daps
Something like that yeah. This guy happened to be the father of my brothers best friend in HS. I got up one day and walked down the hall, and when I got back he asked if that was me walking in the black pants. I said yeah I guess. He started shaking his head and said, "ummm girl, if I was 20 years younger I'd have to take you from your man." He would say stuff like that. It got to the point where I'd have my coworker come act like she needed my help whenever he came over.

There was another guy would always try to hug me, and wait on me. I felt like he was lightweight stalking me. He eventually got fired for showing his penis to a white girl.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was walking with one of my coworkers and he grabbed me by my belt laces and pulled me closer to him. It FREAKED me out cuz we were just walking, no indication I would want that. I do believe hes partly slow (a lil delayed), though, but still.

Another coworker said that I was clocking in so many hours I didnt have time to 'get some'...with him.

One guy asked me if I ever did anything nasty at work. He put his arm around me and introduced me to everyone as his gf. This wasnt as bad cuz I was giving him something to work with (actually playing back with him)

One older guy keeps calling me 'baby'. Maybe its just his slang for sweetheart but when another guy was around you could tell he was doing it excessively on purpose.

I think thats it. Guys are horndogs ladies, my work uniform is a darn black button up and Black slacks and negros are STILL thirsty.

Naaaaaah... both genders are. I get slick comments, sexual innuendos and crotch glares constantly from women I work with. As a man, I'm supposed to just eat it and KIM. Such is life.

:mjcry: