Brehettes: Have You Ever Experienced Sexual Harassment In The Workplace?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I hear a lot off the wall shyt now that I work at a male dominated place. Everyday I find myself like :damn: its a fukking woman in the room do you have any chill?

However, my boss warned me if it before I accepted the job. I thought I could let it roll cause I see that shyt all the time on here. But to hear it & experience it irl...:to: it's not an easy pill to swallow.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Yes. this guy I was working with was really aggressive with his approaches, even after me telling him I was in a relationship. I was 18 at the time and just too nice and naïve. I ended up leaving mainly because of him and it being a shyt job after only a month.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes. this guy I was working with was really aggressive with his approaches, even after me telling him I was in a relationship. I was 18 at the time and just too nice and naïve. I ended up leaving mainly because of him and it being a shyt job after only a month.

See that's what I was telling @Krispy can end up happening if it gets too bad.....

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
I hear a lot off the wall shyt now that I work at a male dominated place. Everyday I find myself like :damn: its a fukking woman in the room do you have any chill?

However, my boss warned me if it before I accepted the job. I thought I could let it roll cause I see that shyt all the time on here. But to hear it & experience it irl...:to: it's not an easy pill to swallow.
Your boss knows and lets it happen? :usure:
My boss at my old job got behind me and put his hand on my lower back and swiped my butt while I was looking at something on his computer :francis:
A current coworker and I had gone out for drinks and he got really drunk and touchy, told him to chill but he wouldn't stop. Then he tried to follow me home smh :beli:
I had another boss of mine ask me out on a date, but that doesn't really count

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Well just today he was rubbing up on my neck and waist. I tried to be nice, but I had to start getting stern with him.
I recommend you show up with mace and/or a gun from now on.
tumblr_inline_mwnxc3px0c1rm1gfu.gif

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Your boss knows and lets it happen? :usure:
My boss at my old job got behind me and put his hand on my lower back and swiped my butt while I was looking at something on his computer :francis:
A current coworker and I had gone out for drinks and he got really drunk and touchy, told him to chill but he wouldn't stop. Then he tried to follow me home smh :beli:
I had another boss of mine ask me out on a date, but that doesn't really count
Yea, my boss is female & the women to men ratio is like 1/9. For every ten employees I see nine are men I see one woman.

But yea I can only imagine how much crazier it must be for the women who've worked there for a while.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was walking with one of my coworkers and he grabbed me by my belt laces and pulled me closer to him. It FREAKED me out cuz we were just walking, no indication I would want that. I do believe hes partly slow (a lil delayed), though, but still.

Another coworker said that I was clocking in so many hours I didnt have time to 'get some'...with him.

One guy asked me if I ever did anything nasty at work. He put his arm around me and introduced me to everyone as his gf. This wasnt as bad cuz I was giving him something to work with (actually playing back with him)

One older guy keeps calling me 'baby'. Maybe its just his slang for sweetheart but when another guy was around you could tell he was doing it excessively on purpose.

I think thats it. Guys are horndogs ladies, my work uniform is a darn black button up and Black slacks and negros are STILL thirsty.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

My dads job is 99% male too. I heard some stuff as a lil girl but since I was a tomboy and looked like a lil boy men didnt notice they were saying nasty stuff around a baby girl

Man that Selena chick ass is crazy :shaq::ohhh:

:damn: Watch yo fckn mouth around my daughter, man!

:gladbron::dwillhuh::patrice: Thats a lil girl :dahell:

:ohlawd:Sorry bro :flabbynsick: