Brehettes do you care about your man's sexual history? Update: Should I...?.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Ladies do you question a man's ability to settle down if he has a high body count?

Yes! Even though this question doesn't apply to me, a high body count isn't a good indication.
giphy.gif

That's why I say 8 :mjgrin:

How the hell you even get 25?

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Yes! Even though this question doesn't apply to me, a high body count isn't a good indication.

How the hell you even get 25?

High school football athlete not in a relationship put me at a quick 8 First couple years of college not in a relationship was 2 per semester, so that's another 8. Three relationships 3 . And then various Tinder/SoulSwipe bodies in between relationships another 9. :manny:

Caught 5 this year :manny:

Now I'm looking for someone real and wholesome to settle down with :mjgrin:

High teens and 20's ain't hard if you went to a 4 year university and we're single for most of it. Especially if your in a Black Org or Fraternity/Sorority.:ehh:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
The more women they've been with the more they are likely to cheat IMO. They're addicted to the feeling of a new woman and one woman would never satisfy that. I wouldn't delude myself into thinking I would be enough. But on the other hand i'd want to explore why a guy with a low body count has a low count. If he's like some of the guys here and is bitter towards women and the universe because he isn't getting what he wants, no thank you. That situation can be as bad as a cheater because he will take out all his repressed anger on you.

Giselle

Daps
Sooooo if a guy had let's say 25+ bodies, no gay period, no cheating, no STD's and for the most part was a great character, great person would y'all give him a shot. :patrice:

Asking for research purposes.:patrice:

When the question comes up in real life I lie and say 8:manny:
How old is he?

30+, maybe that's ok for some people.

My age (19/20). Nope!. That's disgusting and he would get rejected. I don't have casual sex though, so maybe that is fine for a woman who also sleeps around like that.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You'll want the gundam in the end, more points of action more detail way cool and if you're a deep thinker in the series respresents a lot of issues of political turmoil and the fragility of human mortality no matter what technological accomplishments we make

Abayo

Pro
Daps
I want to get married to a virgin:wub:
The unicorn gundam looks really good