Brehettes do you care about your man's sexual history? Update: Should I...?.

Daps
I'm not that bothered, never asked a guy if he had a "gay period", is this really being asked?

:usure:
i never thought to ask TBH

2mx3nfb.gif

Daps
:mjcry:

What's the PC reaction to the response "yeah, I'm just coming out of a gay phase now. Your the 1st girl I've wanted to fukk in ages"

:lupe:
i remember my guy friend confided in me that he kissed a guy in HS because he wasnt sure if he was gay or not. i accepted that answer and didn't judge put i was wondering if kiss is all they did

i also met a guy who was very vain, snooty and self-absorbed (he had a selfie stick that he was using for all his pics ) and i thought he was gay and his GF was a beard lol

tater

Superstar
Daps
I'm not going to say I don't care, but it's not necessarily a deal breaker. The gay thing is going to be a no for me though. Obviously incurable STDs are a no as well.

It really depends on the circumstances and the person.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I do because I don't have a body count so I believe I shouldn't have to put up with a man whose body count is so high that he probably can't even remember the number.

As for the gay moment, it's a definite no.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yes and no. I mean I have never really found the amount of sex a man has had a determining factor in his character. I usually judge people by their actions and how they treat me. Arbitrary facts really don't matter b/c honestly most people aren't completely honest about those things. One the other hand, I don't want a dirty dikk whore either. Everything in moderation.