Breh is Disinvited from the Cookout

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nope and they add shyt to the water
Honestly they all taste the same to me. Dasani, Aquafina, Fiji, Avian, Smart etc
They all Just taste like they took tap water, ran it through a brita filter and bottled it.

The only brand i felt like actually tastes superior to normal filtered water is this brand.
front-75-cl-glass-bottle-acqua-panna_0_900x.jpg

taste like liquid life. plus the glass bottles help with the flavor i feel like.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Rookie mistake theyll learn. I accidentally bought a breast only turkey one thanksgiving

During the pandemic I was on my own for the first time for Thanksgiving. I got a 4 lb turkey breast that I seasoned with a mequite rub and air fried for 50 minutes. :wow::wow::wow:

I would rather air fry a turkey breast for thanksgiving than do the traditional turkey

Daps
Honestly they all taste the same to me. Dasani, Aquafina, Fiji, Avian, Smart etc
They all Just taste like they took tap water, ran it through a brita filter and bottled it.

The only brand i felt like actually tastes superior to normal filtered water is this brand.
front-75-cl-glass-bottle-acqua-panna_0_900x.jpg

taste like liquid life. plus the glass bottles help with the flavor i feel like.

If Fiji/Smart/Evian tastes the same as Dasani/Aquafina you have struggle taste buds. :scusthov:

Daps
Lowkey a cry for help :to: if whoever bought that was down bad like that, someone woulda spotted him for some actual patties :ld: