Breh is Disinvited from the Cookout

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i was homeless for about 7 months and i thanked god for those nasty ass microwavable cheeseburgers and burritos lmao

my favorite was 'the bomb' burrito. it like 3/4lb and costs like 3 dollars and you can buy em on food stamps. keep you full for hours

so glad i got my shyt together. i still have nightmares where i wake up under that bridge then wake up again in my apartment.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
i was homeless for about 7 months and i thanked god for those nasty ass microwavable cheeseburgers and burritos lmao

my favorite was 'the bomb' burrito. it like 3/4lb and costs like 3 dollars and you can buy em on food stamps. keep you full for hours

so glad i got my shyt together. i still have nightmares where i wake up under that bridge then wake up again in my apartment.

Gratz good Breh.

Glad you're back on. Can't imagine that.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

so glad i got my shyt together.
It was watery like a mug if you was eating them burritos :scust:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
It was watery like a mug if you was eating them burritos :scust:
actually when i was homeless i was pretty regular. i lived on a diet of french bread and cottage cheese and energy drinks with the occasional trash from the gas station. i was able to get food stamps and lived off of that + dumpster diving for pizza

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
74Sj.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Glad you're doing better.
It must have taken a lot of work and a lot of help to climb out of that situation.