Veteran
Daps

Got Joe Rogan's CAC racism about to explode :mindblown:

hqdefault.jpg

6616.jpg

4543.jpg

Breh also talks about ancient Egyptian artifacts in Ohio

Uncovering ancient Ohio: Artifacts found under local developments

Finally John Henrik Clarke, Phil Valentine, and Bobby Hemmitt got a shout out :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
listening now...good start

*edit*

he lost me w/ this new age “theory” of the slave ships more or less being non-existent

granted I do believe there were also africans in the US as well prior to that who travelled here very much the same as europeans did

I’ll be “objective” and keep listening tho

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
One minute in, Joe asked a question in support of reparations and hotep jesus somehow pivoted to talking about ancient African rulers. Convenient since he's against reparations.

The coli use to (justifiably) clown this troll now we're propping him up. Y'all are so easily worked

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One minute in, Joe asked a question in support of reparations and hotep jesus somehow pivoted to talking about ancient African rulers. Convenient since he's against reparations.

The coli use to (justifiably) clown this troll now we're propping him up. Y'all are so easily worked

“thecoli” is not one person...be more structured in your argument...one person made a thread saying he’s destroying rogan not “thecoli”

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Y'all always running with this narrative that we was everywhere and started everything. What's next, Germany originated from Africans?:martin: I understand white history has a habit of 'Whitening' things out, but come on now

And if we were so great how the hell did we allow ourselves to become slaves:what: We lost damn near everything globally and any remaining hope in Africa itself is being taken by Chinese

Edit:

So I ran into this source. 10 pieces of Evidence that proves Africans did discover America before Columbus:wow:. Excuse my ignorance:hubie:

https://www.lahc.edu/studentservices/aso/bsu/knowyourhistory/10PiecesofEvidenceThatProve.pdf

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok this thread is going to become a childish mess now where ppl feel the need to “choose sides” on some all or nothing shyt instead of try to discuss individual points bcuz they’re too lazy to listen to the information :skip:

hey OP you tried...and RIP to john henrik clarke and ivan van sertima (he wasn’t shouted out) but these are both men I was lucky to hear/see speak on a couple occasions growing up

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Y'all always running with this narrative that we was everywhere and started everything. What's next, Germany originated from Africans?:martin: I understand white history has a habit of 'Whitening' things out, but come on now

And if we were so great how the hell did we allow ourselves to become slaves:what: Here we are 1000 some years later trying to get reparations:francis:

giphy.gif