Breh has a billionaire inheriting PAWG GF and is on cloud 9. Shows his teeth in pictures

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
5ucO2Y2.png
JaFAWzQ.png

Pawg Champ :wow:
Soon as Bro set up the first date with ol’ girl, my man did the Hov “pull bucket hat down over his face when ‘Ye played the Heart of the City beat like Ooooooo!” reaction :mjlol:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Yeah no... if im him im going on BING search for the most accurate results

"what to eat to have the most fertile sperm imaginable"
"is having my wife's last name permanent"
"can semen somehow penetrate a condom and which brand"

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I think it's insulting to the brother to suggest that the source of his happiness is his girlfriend's father's wealth.

:francis:
I bet the source of his content is financial security. Then he woke up realized what pool he was backstroking in. Now upgraded his content to true peace because he knows he got that financial independence. :wow:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This type of posts on social media always starts in the fake guise of ''fun' and ''jokes'' but always eventually turns into mate guarding and anti black male misandry and anti black men nonsense, even here they are trying to clown the brother or make it seem as a joke. These folks have ulterior agendas you guys better understand it, its not just fun because the wont ever use this if the roles are reverse

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
This type of posts on social media always starts in the fake guise of ''fun' and ''jokes'' but always eventually turns into mate guarding and anti black male misandry and anti black men nonsense
Sometimes a joke is just a joke, he's already rich, no one really thinks he's with her for the money, this isn't an attack on Black men :heh: