Breh has a billionaire inheriting PAWG GF and is on cloud 9. Shows his teeth in pictures

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
5ucO2Y2.png
JaFAWzQ.png

Pawg Champ :wow:
:pachaha:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
happy for breh.

However Bill Gates has said he ain’t passing much of anything to his kids when he dies. It’s going to charities.

Geode

All Star
Daps
Anybody know his name or we're just going to refer to him as Bill Gates' daughter's bf forever?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Yall forgot Bill gates got divorced a few years ago. Whatever Bill said years ago about money he would leave to his daighter is now irrelevant cause his ex-wife Melinda has Billions of dollars of her own now will definetly take care of her daughter and leave her billions of her money. Bill got no say in that.
This. The mother most likely will. She has already met the breh and seems to think highly of him and speaks highly of him I think. Most likely Bill will leave something if not much just because. Also, being in those circles will benefit the young breh, and if they have kids, the kids as well by itself. I only know all of this because my girl comments on this story a lot since it is similar to her mother, a white woman from a very very wealthy family that married a breh. The father was against it but came around. It helps if the breh is either wealthy or in a line of work that is not embarrassing and has a good education. This breh seems to have all those.

Superstar
Daps
Yall forgot Bill gates got divorced a few years ago. Whatever Bill said years ago about money he would leave to his daighter is now irrelevant cause his ex-wife Melinda has Billions of dollars of her own now will definetly take care of her daughter and leave her billions of her money. Bill got no say in that.

Melinda last year:

I co-founded the Giving Pledge in 2010 and committed to giving away the majority of my resources in my lifetime. Today, I’m reaffirming that commitment. I recognize the absurdity of so much wealth being concentrated in the hands of one person, and I believe the only responsible thing to do with a fortune this size is give it away—as thoughtfully and impactfully as possible. The ultimate goal of any philanthropist should be to render the need for philanthropy obsolete.

they didn't just sign up to donate most of their cash to charity, they co-founded the organization encouraging other billionaires to do the same. this isn't something they're about to abandon cuz of a divorce.

their daughter will have an easy life no matter what based on their connections, but i doubt she'll be a billionaire.

Maximus

All Star
Daps
I love seeing a young brotha that's happy. So inspirational.:wow:

She's cute, too. :wow:

If he's smart he's not using any condoms. And he should be looking to marry her very soon.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Like Umar said
I love seeing a young brotha that's happy. So inspirational.:wow:

She's cute, too. :wow:

If he's smart he's not using any condoms. And he should be looking to marry her very soon.
Like Umar said brothas are dating low tier white women but this right here is how you suppose to do it. :mjpls: