Breh goes viral after flying to Turkey and getting a beard transplant

The Observer

All Star
Daps
If he got the money to do it, live your life :manny:

Not sure about putting it on social media though.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I couldn’t grow a full beard until 2 years ago and I’m in my 30s. :yeshrug:

Sometimes patience and perseverance pays off. I actually hate having it now. Be careful what you wish for.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you can get permanent growth from minoxidil tropical products for beards as opposed to the top of the head which it only provides growth for so long as you take it. That was the whole point people started using minox for beard growth. i don't know why people are doing surgery, you are pulling and thinning your scalp for a beard? it's the one time i'd actually use those products. (never fin)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bro Nigerian....He should have saved that money, because his hairline is going to be fuked in the next couple of years
taking shots at Africans as usual... you can just never be normal huh?

more of that "non-fba" hairline nonsense. you sound just like those passive aggressive p*ssy cacs in the comment sections that be bold with Black people online but never outside. A bytch made salt eating fakkit. stop dragging your retarded energy into every thread.

Panthro11

All Star
Daps
MAcommercial-15.jpg

C_60p3NUwAEyEHA.jpg

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
My personal take away from this was he could have likely cultivated himself a beard using minoxidil over a period of time, instead of breaking the bank.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Black people black people black people

I remember growing up and it was white women trying to enhance their bodies and face and white men crying at 22 years old that they losing their hair and need something to help them

Now over the last good 6 years black women are running around trying to enhance their ass and trying to fix their face and nikkas spending thousands for fake beards and hair..

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
taking shots at Africans as usual... you can just never be normal huh?

more of that "non-fba" hairline nonsense. you sound just like those passive aggressive p*ssy cacs in the comment sections that be bold with Black people online but never outside. A bytch made salt eating fakkit. stop dragging your retarded energy into every thread.

You can clearly see bro hair is receding in the front.