Breh gets roasted for not rocking with ASAP's fit

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
See..This is that bullshyt of trying to conflate issues.

Traditional gear is not a sign of homosexuality, it never was and it never will be..those are infact societies where that practice is seriously frowned upon.

In the Western world, wearing feminine attire as a man is a symbol of homosexuality.

Please refrain from trying to equate traditional attire by indegeous groups throughout the world as being lgbtq whatever.
I mean isn’t a kilt traditional attire for Scott’s. I didn’t think he was wearing a full on skirt imo

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
It's a kilt. My guy Jonothan Davis from Korn used to rock them all the time. If the fashion ain't for you, all good, but celebrities always wear outlandish shyt. It's just high end fashion. Stop putting a ceiling on black art and just enjoy the shyt for once.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:yeshrug:people can wear whatever they want. The only thing worth discussing is fashion isn't about what looks good, alll it matters is that you like the person wearing it.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
mainstream entertainment (and social media) is made for & by women, gays and j***s.

if you want to make money or be accepted you have to be down with what they are doing.

look at the biggest rappers...
...they are led by one of those groups (except 50/Kanye).