Breh gets roasted for not rocking with ASAP's fit

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The same could be said for 99 percent of dudes including the nikka who roasted him, is it really a diss

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Tekken 7 Eddy Gordo > all this weird shyt black men are doing in fashion

Get a nice jacket and some tailored pants. What is this other shyt?

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201

That woman knows that Heterosexual Black American Men do not wear kilts, skirts, dresses, in any fashion.

If you want to stay in the good graces of High White Society, all you have to do is emasculate yourself. ASAP Rocky does not get a pass for this. Fashion is about putting your Flavor on something, bring your Attitude and Personality out in your clothes.

Most importantly, All Men and Women from all walks of life, understand just how powerful the image of Serious, Straight Black Men is. @Sway This is what you talking about bringing back, right?

Sway

Banned
Daps
That woman knows that Heterosexual Black American Men do not wear kilts, skirts, dresses, in any fashion.

If you want to stay in the good graces of High White Society, all you have to do is emasculate yourself. ASAP Rocky does not get a pass for this. Fashion is about putting your Flavor on something, bring your Attitude and Personality out in your clothes.

Most importantly, All Men and Women from all walks of life, understand just how powerful the image of Serious, Straight Black Men is. @Sway This is what you talking about bringing back, right?
Serious, Straight Black Men? Absolutely.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
hqdefault.jpg
I’m so anti n word but gawd help me brehs :bryan:

:laff:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I dont understand why these people accepting dressing in weird shyt and knowing some dudes not down with it...:dahell:

Remember, being a striaght black man in 2023 is the weird thing now. You not condoning whoredom, wearing finger nail paint, holding your gf purse while she gets drunk and flirt with other men and then not being down with wearing skirts or with the LGBT community. That is why they hate passport bros cause they sick of America.