Breh get body slam and wind knocked out of him. After challenging someone at work

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
AS400 and Mainframes in general aren’t leaving the scene anytime soon.... matter of fact, you may see a resurgence in rpg coders since all the best mainframe/as400 guys are between the ages of 55 and 65...

:mjgrin: yep......A lot of those are computer operators also, when I was a CO most of my coworkers was that age

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
AS400 and Mainframes in general aren’t leaving the scene anytime soon.... matter of fact, you may see a resurgence in rpg coders since all the best mainframe/as400 guys are between the ages of 55 and 65...
They don’t got to go anywhere I’m just not fukking with them again if I don’t got to.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Being from the area originally and based on the accents, I'd wager that it's Smithfield Packing (bka the "Hog Plant") in Tar Heel, NC.

=====

I knew the fight was over before it started based on the dude swinging his arms back and forth. That's a telltale sign that he didn't really want none and tried to save face.

Those shyts are reliable as hell though. The one at my old job that I left in '01 is still running cranking out payroll without a hiccup.
Without a hiccup huh...

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

I literally just wore jeans or dikkie slacks, timberlands, and a letterman jacket if it’s cold

You know them areas be dirty af so unless I was heading into my REAL office or into some seriously nice places, then thats it. Wasn’t nothing fancy AT ALL...

This just reminded me you were lucky :mjlol::dahell: Dude these companies had all the AA TSA/Jail level searched to come in and to out warehouse,,,,, shyt was degrading bro.. lines use be long as fukk... shyt was so bad I had to buy a none metal police belt !!

shyt was just like the pictures below!

Fagdesu+used+roll+picturefagdesu+rolled+image+oh+no+its+burningruns+_f2f7dcbfc9dd170b5e14bef2a60b9200.jpg

metal-detector.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F110909031530-airport-security-shoes.jpg

:dahell:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I REFUSE to believe that’s a real place of employment :picard:

Y’all sure that wasn’t Job Corp or a high school???

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This just reminded me you were lucky :mjlol::dahell: Dude these companies had all the AA TSA/Jail level searched to come in and to out warehouse,,,,, shyt was degrading bro.. lines use be long as fukk... shyt was so bad I had to buy a none metal police belt !!

shyt was just like the pictures below!

Fagdesu+used+roll+picturefagdesu+rolled+image+oh+no+its+burningruns+_f2f7dcbfc9dd170b5e14bef2a60b9200.jpg

metal-detector.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F110909031530-airport-security-shoes.jpg

:dahell:
Yeah I had some companies that required you to give up your shyt or go through metal detectors but it was rare.

Most times I just walk in

This one place had all these BAD Mexican bytches working there (in ATL). They were like a beer company or something. Office got all the fat or pretty bytches, go into the warehouse office and it’s maybe one cute chick and a bunch of hoodboogers or some random nikkas that walk around with earpieces like they ballin.

Then in the REAL warehouse it’s nothing but young black nikkas or junky looking white dudes/mexicans

Whats crazy because EVERYWHERE is kinda like that. I used to work as a cook at The Sportsbar Miami in my late teens and its nothing but hood nikkas/latinos, ex-cons, and scum in the back where im at but in the front it’s like some of the finest bytches in miami.

And I was quiet (and thinner) so all the hoes thought I was cute/mysterious. Some nikkas thought I was soft until I checked them then we got cool but it was TOO cool... next thing you know I’m sitting in the back of the car while these nikkas is picking up cocain to sell

My fault on the ramble. Basically warehouse work is low education/ex-con work so no matter where you at it’s gonna be where the hood nikkas/whites/latinos be at

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Low class people working in low class places

:francis:

None of them will ever be anything more than a warehouse worker from the way they are acting & yelling