Breh get body slam and wind knocked out of him. After challenging someone at work

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukkery :scust::mjgrin:
I always wondered where the grown ass men that still get in fist-fights like high schoolers work at :wow:
Real shyt, until WWII throwing hands as a gentleman was still an acceptable social practice, now it’s entirely in the realm of the undereducated and underemployed

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Camera man said “they said somebody brought a scrap in, ima start bringing my lil..” that place ratchet as shyt man

"They said..." , "I heard...", "I fukked..." , "I hate this job..." - 80% of warehouse convo.

- 10% is about how someone feels as if they should be earning more or getting promoted.

- 10% training and bickering with lazy people.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
So much fukkery in that video.

Bruh slide into the camera on the floor @13 seconds looking like BG. :troll:

nikka at the start of the video got on a Dr.’s coat, pajama pants, rain boots, and what looks like a plastic sack on his head. :dame:

@32 seconds some nikka walk through with a giant water hose :dwillhuh:

@40 seconds some little 8 year old girl walk through looking scared for her life. :picard:

@36 seconds right before the little girl, some old dude come stomping through like he about to go tell on everybody. :gucci:

@42 a cat with a full respirator is observing the fight and the dudes in the video start talking about somebody shooting the place up just a week ago. :patrice:

@1:10 the fight start when some random sista yet to be on camera starts saying beat his ass like Michael Buffer “Let’s get ready to rumble!!!” :pachaha:

When she finally come on camera @1:35 she got on like a half hoodie with her belly and back out. :skip:

Then at the end they scroll around and its people of all ages in the crowd like
tenor.gif
including an old school cat who gotta be 60.
im crying at how accurate this description is

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That's an Amazon warehouse. I worked in one of those at one of the low points of my life. Slightly above slave labor.

this !

When I'm working IT for some of these places, I noticed all AA are in the warehouse part and most the CAC,Indians etc are in the office,,,,, that shyt fukked me up seeing it for the first time, that shyt is like modern day segregation.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
this !

When I'm working IT for some of these places, I noticed all AA are in the warehouse part and most the CAC,Indians etc are in the office,,,,, that shyt fukked me up seeing it for the first time, that shyt is like modern day segregation.
I had to go offsite to shyt like this too... depressing

Like literally I’d be the only black dude in the office areas sometimes and that’s mainly because I was there to fix their systems.

All the other nikkas working in the warehouse side-eyeing me like I haven’t been doing IT shyt for 10 years while they been bullshytting.

Then SOME of the bytches in the warehouse office be talking to me crazy like I’m not doing them a favor by being there trying to fix their old ass, dusty AS400 shyt. I literally walked out on them low IQ hoes a few times.

I’m like “you can literally stfu and let me do my job, or I can go and do some other shyt you not my only stop today”

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this !

lol retail industry for the most part is the same, in the major department or brand stores, the black employees are in the back and the whites ones on the floor.