Breh get body slam and wind knocked out of him. After challenging someone at work

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
So much fukkery in that video.

Bruh slide into the camera on the floor @13 seconds looking like BG. :troll:

nikka at the start of the video got on a Dr.’s coat, pajama pants, rain boots, and what looks like a plastic sack on his head. :dame:

@32 seconds some nikka walk through with a giant water hose :dwillhuh:

@40 seconds some little 8 year old girl walk through looking scared for her life. :picard:

@36 seconds right before the little girl, some old dude come stomping through like he about to go tell on everybody. :gucci:

@42 a cat with a full respirator is observing the fight and the dudes in the video start talking about somebody shooting the place up just a week ago. :patrice:

@1:10 the fight start when some random sista yet to be on camera starts saying beat his ass like Michael Buffer “Let’s get ready to rumble!!!” :pachaha:

When she finally come on camera @1:35 she got on like a half hoodie with her belly and back out. :skip:

Then at the end they scroll around and its people of all ages in the crowd like
tenor.gif
including an old school cat who gotta be 60.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You could tell nobody got fired for that shyt either. nikka foreman prolly just came in later during lunch hour bout some

Heyyyy...I heard some shyt went down :beli:...y’all gotta cut this shyt out nah...I ain’t gon say no mo! And went back to sit in his forklift

Camera man said “they said somebody brought a scrap in, ima start bringing my lil..” that place ratchet as shyt man