Breh fights off a gang of inferior males

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
That's boxing experience right there. Boxing is one of the best fighting styles you can use when outnumbered. A well timed and aimed strike knocks down one opponent and with the hand speed and movement you can weave and hit another opp.

Feet planted when he hits too for that power. He's definitely been in the ring before.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Been said that a decently in shape breh with some semblance of self defense training or who just grew up fighting his bros/cousins, partners can take 2-3 similar build cacs at a time. This more than proved my theory :mjgrin:

Why yall think these scary cacs will look down whenever you pass by them or cross to the other side and only feel brave in numbers or when they carrying their piece on em?:russ:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Been said that a decently in shape breh with some semblance of self defense training or who just grew up fighting his bros/cousins, partners can take 2-3 similar build cacs at a time. This more than proved my theory :mjgrin:

Why yall think these scary cacs will look down whenever you pass by them or cross to the other side and only feel brave in numbers or when they carrying their piece on em?:russ:
The mere fact that he started swinging first 7 v 1… this wasn’t the young bulls first rodeo
:salute:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
but because he threw the first punch.....

184c6cd5-6433-4501-bc15-d8b64e7cbd79_text.gif

:mjpls:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

A bit too far ...